Sign in to follow this  
zuza

HitR - how I could buy it?

Hi to all.
I have OFF BHaH since 2009. and two weeks ago returned to this game again. Then found "OFFice" mod and I love it.
But I haven't HitR ekspansion pack which it is recommended to OFFice.

Is it any possibility to buy HitR?      (HitR is no longer in OBD store.)

• Like 1

I was going to start a thread about this myself. I've just got a copy of OFF3 and found the OFFice  mod, and from what I've read, it seems to be a very good idea. So if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. I would actually prefer it if someone could whack it on a disc. I would be prepared to pay for it via paypal. I've just bought OFF3 using this method, from 'dutch' on the SimHQ forum, so it can work out.

• Like 1

Hello Seany65,

Good to know I'm not alone.

So if we are so BIG customer group maybe we should lobby OBD Software to put again HitR Expansion into store.
Or ask Dev Team for share us HitR in exhange for donation.

regards

Hello zuza. Hmm, I'm not sure if the 2 of us would be enough to make any difference. I'm not even sure if they support OFF3 any more, and if not,  I'd be a little surprised if they bothered with HITR ever again, even if we offered to pay them. I'm afraid our only hope is if someone's got it on a disc which they'd be prepared to copy to another disc for us. I think I'd consider about £10 inc. postage, payable by paypal.

We'll just have to cross our fingers, eh?

Regards.

Edited by seany65

Hi Seany and Zuza, why not pm Polovski on the Simhq forum and ask him for a Hitr-copy?  He must have one. 

Thanks for the suggestion Dutch_p47M. I may just do that. I've not checked my 'Want To Buy' thread over there yet, so your suggestion may be my best bet.

Thank you Dutch_P47M.

seany65: Could you let me know if Polovski help us?