I do not care where anyone uploads their mods. I was just wondering why it seems to me that he had a problem with CA being that site that everyone turns to for SF1/2. He explained himself so its fine. My curiosity was leading to maybe there is something we could do to improve it around here and was going to ask what he saw that was wrong.  

Dave,

I see. And the only reason I visited the Capun site was because I want a WWII SF installation and one file (it may have been a plane--do not remember now) was only available there.

I am glad you undesrtood me. Nothing wrong with this site here.

Nick

post-79380-0-58650000-1418773064.jpg

Edited by tselepides
  • Like 1

Combat Ace is the largest, most well equipped site for the SF series that I know of.  There isn’t a heck of a lot of other SF sites out there that I know of that are nearly as active as CA. CA also has the most recent releases, as well as the older series releases. I became a paying member here for a while when I regained interest in this sim, and downloaded a ton of files, all without a hitch. Not currently a paying member at this time, and I can still download any files I am interested in. I consider the community here super friendly, and informative, one of the better sites that I have seen.

Sorry to interupt, above post was posted by mistake in this forum / thread.....please disregard here, although all of it is true.

At the TW forums there was someone there complaining about CA being one of the only places to get SF mods. We are a very small community, how many sites does a genre need? I know many people complain about the bandwidth limit. People wanting something free without helping out. Trust me if we didn't have to throttle the bandwidth we wouldn't. It bugs me we have to do it. We just do not have a choice. Bills have go to be paid and they are expensive.