Sign in to follow this  
rwatson

Wings over Korea part 2

Been trying for two days to get the second part and always get unexpected end of archive when unzipping..Part one downloaded fine...Could some one verify the file is OK??Thank you for any help It shows up downloaded as 1,161,928 kb

Can edit my first post ..the only thing there is an A-26 B folder with an ini and glass folder

rwatson, part 2 is 825.23MB in size, seems yours shows up as >1GB so might be some download error?

Edited by Do335

But standby, that download is too big anyway. I'll re-upload a 7z version, it's only 200MB+.

I tried fror 2 days and get the same thing..Tried with two browers IE and firefox..Guess I'll try again tommorrow funny I only got the a-s6 and took over an hour to download.So I ran the repair archive command in win rar and it seems to have unzipped a large aircraft folder.It's 1.51 gb but seems every folder had a checksum error.I'll try it out and see what happens.Could be a glich in my win rar so I'll try a reinstall and see if it helps

Thank you for the reply DO

Thank you Do I'll grab that one tommorrow and funny I just uninstalled 7 Zip but got my back ups

NP as I'd pondered to re-make a 7zip version, it's only ~25% of the .rar download size wise, it's just my own BW is not that great hence uploading takes a while, so decided to put it off. But now that there's a reported problem I'm prompted to do it.

If you 'download file' rather than 'download from mirror'...that seems to fix the problem.  Have had a number of zip files that wouldn't extract when downloaded from 'mirror'. 

DO the 7 zip file downloaded fine and extracted great ..Thank you

Thanks for the tip MASF I'll keep that in mind

Up and runniung well but when flying single missions the scdreen is filled up wiyh what looks like flight model info,,views info and a ton of other stuff..I'm sure this is for debugging or something but would like to shut it off..

go into the /Flight folder, and rename or delete the HUDData.ini.

or, just hit the Alt/D key twice

yea, saved by Wrench.

tonight I'll take out HUDdata.ini in the DL.

Edited by Do335