Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Request - Thank you!

I want to thank everyone who contributed their screen shots and support to my presentation last night.

The event was sponsored by the local chapter of the International Game Developers Association and by the local chapter of ACM SIGGRAPH. It was a week long event, I presented on the last day. It was a pretty good crowd, a lot of them were students. I spent some time showing screen shots of how I build planes in 3D Studio and what goes into getting the plane to work in the game. Then I spent about 20 minutes showing screen shots of the planes in the game. With the slides that were contributed and my own screen shots, I had more than 300 screen shots.

There were a lot of questions about First Eagles. At the end I showed a slide with the names of everyone whose work was included and I showed a slide with the URLs for Thirdwire and for CombatAce.

I gave credit to:

Screen shots by: 33Lima, Quack74, Geezer, StephenM, and Ojcar.

Terrains, skies, ground tiles, objects, etc. by: Gepard, Gterl, PanamaRed, JanTuma, Quack74, Wrench, and Geezer.

Skins by: Quack 74, Gambit 168, Whiteknight06604, Sinbad, and Geezer

And I mentioned that Ojcar has done all the data files for all my planes.

My thanks to everyone who helped.

Stephen1918

• Like 1

Very cool Stephen1918! Hope it was a good time. Sounds like it was. Thanks for the credits and you're very welcome for the pics and skins. Anything to help out.