Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 WW2 MTO Fiat G-55 by Veltro2K

SF2 WW2 MTO Fiat G-55 by Veltro2K

SF2 WW2 MTO Fiat G-55 by Veltro2K 3/25/2015

= For SF2, Full 5 Merged RECCOMENDED! =

This is a Re-release of the Veltro2k's WW2 Italian Fighter.

This is a fairly "quick and dirty" upgrade for Veltro's Fiat G-55 Centauro. It's been given a "new" FM, but as always, will need some fine tuning.

I've split the 2 skins, into "before and after" the Italian surrender of 1943. You have:

51 Stormo, RA (circa mid-1943)

Squadriglia Montefusco, ANR (post 10/1943 -- although the paint scheme is more in Luftwaffe style)

I did NOT use the SF2 "date switch" for these.

*Please note that the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana, is =NOT= on the existing ww2 Nations.ini. Nor is the Allied-aligned Aviazione Cobelligerante Italiana. If you want, you'll have to create the new nations yourselves. See "Notes" below.*

Skins remain in their bmp format, and decal radomization is set to TRUE. New damage textures are supplied, in DDS format. My standard "box art" style hangar and loading screens are also included. And, thanks to Mue's Lod viewer, I've exported a lined map psd for those wishing to attempt to create other skins. This should give you a base to draw new panel and rivet lines.

A userlist ini was created, but is incomplete (most post-war versions were Merlin powered).

Included are a pilot figure, AvHistory engine sound, and a new drop tank. All other weapons you should have in the WW2 weapons pack (it uses LW bombs, until we get freeware Italian ones)

The canopy open/closes with the Standard Animation Keystroke ™ (shift/0).

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. PLEASE read them!!! Give the "Notes" section a glance, as well.

** The aircraft herein is released in "AS IS" Condition. Any and all issues/problems that cannot be solved via ini edits will exist forever, or until such time as if/when new models are created and released.***

Happy Landings!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

• Like 1

Many thanks to You! :hi: