Hi all Im new to the SF2 series  and enjoying it much more than I had expected too... I dont think it really deserves the term 'lite sim' I have many hours on IL2 and I think this is certainly on par, but more accesable than IL2, certainly in the Jet Combat aspect.

I have installed the SF2:I_israelMe terrain mod and the sarcasm mod as well as the Green Hell_3.5 mod and am so far quite impressed with the ease of installuing mods - once I got my head around the file hierachy/locations

Im sure Ive just not searched hard enough, but is there a mod than makes all AI aircraft flyable? Would be great to fly migs in the ME and Vietnam theatres... not to mention some of the prop driven aircaft such as IDF spits and USMC Skyraiders... And another one than I am almost certain exists... is there a Korean airwar theatre and  aircraft mod? cant seem to find it yet

One more question... I held off installing SF2:NA as it caused intial setup problems - I didnt realise at the time that the series had to be installed chronologically... woudl you guys recommend adding the installation? or does it have a tendancy to mess with other modded installs?

Currently running seperate installs, but am quickly seeing that Ill need to probably sort out a merged install... already loosing track of what mods are in what folders.

Any tips or advise woud be very much welcome :-) Ive reached and bequethed my download limit, so guess Ill be doing some more extensive reading till I go again lol :-D

The latest installer should handle installs in any order we were informed.

If you add another game or patch to an existing install you will need to do some of the mods again because it overwrites a few things.

You could have installed them all merged and then ran then separately using the individual exes - there also a way to limit each game to the original theatres and campaigns.  http://combatace.com/topic/82324-keeping-sf2-games-separate-when-you-have-merged-them-all/

Flying other aircraft - http://combatace.com/topic/20789-how-to-make-ai-planes-flyable/- there should be pits available for a number of them

If u go the your third wire game and find which one you have double click then go to options. Then go to single player once there find fly all and type TRUE.. Only thing is that u won't be able to fly them in campain but for single player only.

Edited by DEVIL11

Welcome to CombatAce!