Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Anyone see the AMC show Humans?

I get the feeling that "Mia" is going to regain her memory soon, and things are going to go sideways fast. Somehow, she's the key to all of this.

And you were correct to have that memory.

Lot's of excitement on this episode. I love, love, how they didn't drag out certain elements of the story like some other shows do. *you know how they have a secret and then during the season finally they claim to reveal it only to raise more questions and partially answer the ones that went unanswered for two seasons*

I'm loving the dynamic and hope they maintain this course. I'm getting more and more confident that they will.

Good show.

Saw the pilot last night. Always like sci-fi and it is an old but classic subject. Gonna watch more of this!

You're in a for a real treat then if you like this kind of stuff.

I absolutely loved the scene in the car!!!!! I fell off the couch laughing when everyone bailed out, and Mia got out behind them. I know they were acting, but they looked ready to pee themselves. That was some top-notch acting. :salute:

• Like 1

if you like this kind of stuff.

Oh yes I'm in... so far the sci-fi is a bit soft but the plot and characters are quite interesting. Little gem of a show there.

TV shows are so long tho... Really stretches one's patience. Hopefully this one's more compact.

Edited by Do335

I absolutely loved the scene in the car!!!!! I fell off the couch laughing when everyone bailed out, and Mia got out behind them. I know they were acting, but they looked ready to pee themselves. That was some top-notch acting. :salute:

Yeah that was awesome. I was wondering if that was the moment she would "come back" because they kept zooming in on her. But yes that was a good scene. Also the end to when oh boy ran out.

Oh yes I'm in... so far the sci-fi is a bit soft but the plot and characters are quite interesting. Little gem of a show there.

TV shows are so long tho... Really stretches one's patience. Hopefully this one's more compact.

True. But for some reason that's how it these days. What l like about this show is that they don't dangle mysteries like some other show I know. That other show will ask a question and then during the season finale partially answer that question, partially conclude on going theme, and then ask five more and start two other themes. I like how straight forward they seem to be with this.

Apparently it is remake of the Swedish TV "real humans". Gonna check it out and get ahead of the story arc:) Spoilers be damned.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4122068/trivia?tab=mc&ref_=tt_trv_cnn

Although don't mind more Gemma Chan Katherine Parkinson and Emily Berrington:D Heck even the dudes in this are laid back and lovable.

Huh... interesting...

True. But for some reason that's how it these days. What l like about this show is that they don't dangle mysteries like some other show I know. That other show will ask a question and then during the season finale partially answer that question, partially conclude on going theme, and then ask five more and start two other themes. I like how straight forward they seem to be with this.

Yep the 8 episodes didn't end in a cliffhanger indeed. And now that we know it's an adaptation, as long as they don't expand/alter the original storyline too much (the orig is just 2 seasons) it shouldn't be unfinished halfway so that is solid good news I reckon.

Another show i'm following is Person of interest. Tbh it could have ended at the end of S4, but now there's an S5 and the wait is killer:X

Exactly what I mean. Shows like that should be movies. Blacklist should have been a movie. (Two Movies maybe a trilogy but no more)

After last night's show, I have one word....................................................WOW.

Yeah that was a great show. I missed some things so I hope to catch the rest later on. via video on demand.

By the way ... is it me or did it seem as if they were fast forwarding the program? Everyone was moving like slightly faster the commercials played fine but the show itself looked off.

But you are right there was a lot of wow moments last night.

"Niska" is it? I'm starting to like her. She's like a little girl. "Has your face always been like that?"

Okay here we go the Season Finale ... let's see what they come up with.

I was impressed.

Nice touch at the end when the cop finds his synth-partner, and gets past his phobia. That relationship should be interesting to watch.

• Like 1