PAF C-130B SF2

PAF C-130B For SF2(ANY/ALL)

PAF C-130B for SF2,tailor made for the Indo/Pak mod.Mod represents the C-130B in Service with the Pakistan Air Force during the time of the 65' and the 71' wars.These aircraft were(are!) assigned to the No.6 Transport Squadron based at Chaklala AB.During the time of the 1965 war,they were modified to drop bombs on enemy targets along with carrying out their normal duties.The modifications included the removal of the cargo ramps for better operations.
A detailed description of their missions may be read here:http://www.defencejournal.com/sept98/nodestination2.htm

Includes one aircraft with two textures.Due to the small amount of information available on the topic,I have decided to not include any Serial Numbers.However,the aircraft do sport their nose Codes.The skins include the early Gray/White scheme aswell as the rare SEA camo(present on aircraft delivered from USAF Stocks).Every attempt has been made to bring the skins as close to the real world aircraft as possible.
The Bomber mechanism was directly imported from Paulopanz's excellent An-12 mod found here:http://combatace.com/files/file/15637-an-12-cub-bonus-an-8-camp/

To drop bombs,Open the cargo ramp using Ctrl + O and then press the fire button.

Credits:
Aircraft model:Dels
Original Aircraft package and Sounds:daddyairplanes
Bomber mechanism:Paulopanz's An-12 mod
Special Thanks to Spinners,Eole and daddyairplanes for the Forum Help!!!
(If an author is left out whose work has been used,then please notify me ASAP)

DEVELOPER Notes:
1.Since the original C-130 Package encouraged modding,I have gone ahead AND included the LOD files.
2.I could not find a suitable cockpit hence the original "Modern" cockpit is included.

The contents of this mod may be used in Other mods.In every instance please give full credits to the original Authors.

Installation:
After unzipping,move the objects and the sounds folders to your mod folder.

Regards;
Murtaza Akbar

RELEASED UNDER THE COMBATACE FREEWARE LICENSE.ONLY UPLOADED TO COMBATACE.COM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By trotski00
      UH-1H IROQUOIS DECAL FIX
      View File Please find enclosed the fix for the missing decals for the Pakistani UH-1H for the cargo doors when a gunner is enabled, just replace the decals.ini file in all 3 colour schemes, it is exactly the same file for all 3 so just delete the old one and replace with this one, then we shall all be number enhanced 

I apologise I should have fixed this from the start, however, after a quick chat with Yakarov79 I got on to it this morning, and corrected the error, quick and easy fix , as I suspected .
      Submitter trotski00 Submitted 03/30/2020 Category Other Origin  
    • By trotski00
      Please find enclosed the fix for the missing decals for the Pakistani UH-1H for the cargo doors when a gunner is enabled, just replace the decals.ini file in all 3 colour schemes, it is exactly the same file for all 3 so just delete the old one and replace with this one, then we shall all be number enhanced 

I apologise I should have fixed this from the start, however, after a quick chat with Yakarov79 I got on to it this morning, and corrected the error, quick and easy fix , as I suspected .
    • By trotski00

View File UH-1H IROQUOIS (PAKISTAN)
      BELL UH1-H IROQUOIS
      PAKISTANI ARMY

Using Yakarov79's excellent UH-1H I have created 3 new skins for the Pakistani Army, the first is the standard overall green, there is a grey/green camo scheme, and finally what appears to be the latest cam scheme which is sand/green/brown . I have included the whole package in this upload to make it easier to install as it needs really  to be installed separate from a general UH-1H installation, as it is a purely Pakistani machine. all the files needed are included, sounds, weapons, pilots etc etc . I have left the decals the same for all 3 schemes, as it appears that standard markings are commonplace on Pakistani aircraft. One thing to note though, is that when the gunners are enabled, it removes the numbering from the cargo doors, not a major issue at all, but I just thought you may need to know. also, the latest iterations of the Huey in Pakistani service appear to be armed with miniguns rather than M60's however I dont have the ability to adjust this , so the Pigs will have to suffice, I am not sure if this modification is for the newer Venoms, rather than the standard UH-1 , however, if it is possible to mod the gunners with the miniguns, that would be totally ace.

As I said this model is originally from Yakarov79, so all the main, and important workings are his sterling work not mine, I have merely adapted it to reflect the Pakistan Army's aircraft.

As always, any questions or issues/omissions, please feel free to message me. I hopefully will be doing more UH-1H's soon, in fact I have started working on them already, so wait out on that !! 

Finally as always, ENJOY !!! 
      Submitter trotski00 Submitted 03/29/2020 Category Other Origin  
    • By trotski00
      BELL UH1-H IROQUOIS
      PAKISTANI ARMY

Using Yakarov79's excellent UH-1H I have created 3 new skins for the Pakistani Army, the first is the standard overall green, there is a grey/green camo scheme, and finally what appears to be the latest cam scheme which is sand/green/brown . I have included the whole package in this upload to make it easier to install as it needs really  to be installed separate from a general UH-1H installation, as it is a purely Pakistani machine. all the files needed are included, sounds, weapons, pilots etc etc . I have left the decals the same for all 3 schemes, as it appears that standard markings are commonplace on Pakistani aircraft. One thing to note though, is that when the gunners are enabled, it removes the numbering from the cargo doors, not a major issue at all, but I just thought you may need to know. also, the latest iterations of the Huey in Pakistani service appear to be armed with miniguns rather than M60's however I dont have the ability to adjust this , so the Pigs will have to suffice, I am not sure if this modification is for the newer Venoms, rather than the standard UH-1 , however, if it is possible to mod the gunners with the miniguns, that would be totally ace.

As I said this model is originally from Yakarov79, so all the main, and important workings are his sterling work not mine, I have merely adapted it to reflect the Pakistan Army's aircraft.

As always, any questions or issues/omissions, please feel free to message me. I hopefully will be doing more UH-1H's soon, in fact I have started working on them already, so wait out on that !! 

Finally as always, ENJOY !!! 
    • By JamesWilson
      Hi guys, i have a very big issue regarding one of my favourite games of all time: Strike Fighters: Project 1.
      I play this beautiful old game on my PC and i run it pretty well at lowest settings and 1920x1080p (i had ALSO to change "default graphic card option" to  my high-performances NVIDIA graphic card, due to the fact that the game heavily lags if i run it with the default graphic card option, even if it's all set on lowest settings).
      After i figured out this little issue, the game runs pretty smoothly and at an high framerate so, what's the problem?
      The problem is that whenever i hit or shoot down a plane or i look at an explosion, the game freezes for a couple of seconds...
      So i don't know what to do and why this happens…   
      Is that because Strike Fighters: Project 1 is too old for a modern medium-high end PC? (I used to play it also on my previous low end Windows XP PC, and i never had any kind of problem)
      Should i play the game at lower resolutions even if all settings are already at lowest?
      Why had i to choose my high-performances NVIDIA graphic card to play the game without lag even if it's an old and well optimized game?
      Please help me, i know SF:P1 is a very old game and i should go for SF2, but the first one is one of my favourite games of all time and THIS PROBLEM MAKES THE GAME UNPLAYABLE!!!
      THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH, cause this is a HUGE PROBLEM, i really have no idea of what to do and i'm very confused about what's happening... 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..