Sign in to follow this  
saisran

Something you guys might enjoy...

What the hell?  Who did the video added to it one of the tracks of the Ace Combat Assault Horizon soundtrack (the soundtrack was the only good thing from it).  I don't think it's in the movie itself, or did they dare steal the soundtrack?  Cool scene nonetheless, but it really seems it got inspired by ACAH, the urban chaos scene is similar to one of the missions from that crappy game. Anyway they like making movies of this type in Asia.  I wish there are some with subtitles since they are not available in English, are they?  Once I did find a Chinese movie about the J-20 IIRC, with ENG subtitles, though.

PS: Please, can someone make a decent movie about the Ace Combat PS2 era?  A fictional world, but way better than ours  :imo:  :biggrin:

Edited by blaze95

Fast pace aerial combat, Excellent scenes and shots. And maneuvering that would put a Colonial Viper to shame. If you don't confuse it with reality it's pretty good.

7eleven's wiki link states that an alternative title is Black Eagle and Google search informed me that Black Eagle is a North American release. So there's an English Dub/Sub release of this film somewhere. And your right Blaze, it does remind me of ACAH. Im grateful to ACAH though. it caused me to drop the AceCombat title and found myself loving the SF series.

Oh well now we know what TOP GUN 2 would look like.

I'm happy not to own ACAH (just seen it in walk-throughs on YouTube), that was a huge step backward for the series. Probably they wanted to catch a wider audience like Crap of Duty games.  If only I had a more powerful PC, I could use an emulator to play the PS2 ones properly.  However I enjoy watching walk-throughs of these old but gold ones on YouTube, their storylines are still great and emotional despite the years.  

Now Top Gun 2 needs to have a decent storyline; today's setting of the US against Russia, of most games and movies, has really annoyed me.