Sign in to follow this  
OengusAnBearMor

Flight Technique.. method

I have been playing Strike Fighters for a while now, but still cannot seem to hit any targets when I perform bombing runs (save for the lucky one or two). Any tips on how to " go in for a kill", or any known bomb "sights" (strike calculators) out there to obtain?

Any and all help would be appreciated, as it is getting very frustrating

Respectfully,

Oengus

there is a verry detailed and long article with pictures on using a to g weapons in sfp1 by andy bush over at simhq. read that. its all you need.

I have been playing Strike Fighters for a while now, but still cannot seem to hit any targets when I perform bombing runs (save for the lucky one or two). Any tips on how to " go in for a kill", or any known bomb "sights" (strike calculators) out there to obtain?

Think that I already posted the link to Andy ush's weapons delivery article at SimHQ in 1 of your earlier threads.

In kreelin's mission editor you will also find a simple ballistics calculator for working out height/speed/weapon drop ranges to targets.

dfang was also working on something different.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=8574