when does the rest of the community get them?? :biggrin:  (or may I assume they're still "in progress?")

Family j-10 was performed in a 95 percent and do not think it improves some errors because its creator AleDucat this with real life issues like paternity, so when I have time, will launch in beta as ise with jf-17.

J-20 and J-31 are on a more basic state of prototype lacking many details, but in this state will be released at the end so that all can fly,  excuse my bad English

• Like 6

thank you! I know all about Real Life ™ and how it messes you up!!

Family j-10 was performed in a 95 percent and do not think it improves some errors because its creator AleDucat this with real life issues like paternity, so when I have time, will launch in beta as ise with jf-17.

J-20 and J-31 are on a more basic state of prototype lacking many details, but in this state will be released at the end so that all can fly,  excuse my bad English

i look forward to it... i like to fly with next gen planes against next gen planes. nato vs china with support of north korea and russia as a kind of rebel supporting both sides... like now in syria, on one side  they are working toghter but on the other side they are throwing mud against each other..so yeah i need the next gen planes mainly for the china side of the conflict

thx

Edited by Gulfwarfighter