Hi Guys, As I have said, I've not really been playing WOFF very much, but i'm thinking of giving it another go.

With FSX..I found that Nvidia Inspector really helped..and wondered if there are any profiles for WOFF?

I am very much out of my depth here, but how can you play WOFF in FSX?

• Like 1

Hi Widowmaker,

Nvidia Inspector certaInly makes a remarkable difference to FSX.I can't see why a profile for WOFF ts not possible.There are already many profiles available.

Edited by hood
  • Like 1

Thanks Hood..yes, i've found a couple..will try them out.

Hauksbee...sorry, Inspector is just an app for Nvidia cards to improve various things

Hauksbee...sorry, Inspector is just an app for Nvidia cards to improve various things

OK. Got it. Thanks.

Hello everybody,

I'm just getting into WOFF for the first time - been overseas for a couple of years - and am also interested in tweaking my graphics card (GTX950) using Nvidia Inspector.

Where can I find suitable WOFF profiles for this please?

Mike

Welcome to the fold Mike Dora.You will find this sim absolutely absorbing.I have not been able to find an Nvidia Inspector profile for WOFF but Widowmaker reports above that he has found a few and intends to try them out.I await his results with great interest.

In the meantime new boy buys the drinks.Cheers!

I did find two that were (supposed) to be for WOFF...however, one seemed to make little or no difference..and the other made it considerably worse (on my rig)

I shall keep looking...though I think Hellshade might be the man to ask?