matanbar123

Weird problem when download a add on planes

Hey guys sup ?

Just wonder because I am clearly not a modder why is that all plane I download from here when I move the files and fly it, it dosen't show the degres (pretty sure it's ADI ?).

picture : http://prntscr.com/9fmyht

Ty :)

what exactly are you trying to say??? Your statements make no sense 

ADI don't show degrees; they're for pitch.

Are you asking about a compass (ie: heading)

what exactly are you trying to say??? Your statements make no sense 

ADI don't show degrees; they're for pitch.

Are you asking about a compass (ie: heading)

As I say I am not a modder so IDK what the problem, I mean the degrees on the hud, I even put a picture up there, its dosen't show it..

the picture linked is pretty useless, as just WHAT item(s) in question are not being pointed out.

the "square bars" on the side of the HUD is a pitch ladder, for up and movements. Usually, across the top there is sometimes a heading scale (compass degrees). Sometimes that may only be a digital readout

being a modder has nothing to do with being able to read the instruments. KNOWING what the displays are (or should be) is the question.

your linked image clearly shows both the pitch ladder AND the heading scale on the HUD. The only thing I see missing (and if the image had been zoomed in closer to JUST show the HUD, we could see more -- and tell us WHICH aircraft--) is a gunsight

So, what exactly IS the question?

the picture linked is pretty useless, as just WHAT item(s) in question are not being pointed out.

the "square bars" on the side of the HUD is a pitch ladder, for up and movements. Usually, across the top there is sometimes a heading scale (compass degrees). Sometimes that may only be a digital readout

being a modder has nothing to do with being able to read the instruments. KNOWING what the displays are (or should be) is the question.

your linked image clearly shows both the pitch ladder AND the heading scale on the HUD. The only thing I see missing (and if the image had been zoomed in closer to JUST show the HUD, we could see more -- and tell us WHICH aircraft--) is a gunsight

So, what exactly IS the question?

Sorry for being hard to understand, I don't know what the HUD displays are.

I am talking about that if you look at the picture you cant see the middle option IDK how its call. its the display that show you 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 55, 60 until 90. and all the way down -10, -20, -30. and also its affect when I lock a su-27 on my radar its dosent show a square.. also with ccip, you cant see it because there is not middle to the hud.

But when I fly with a SF2 basic plane like F-15A BAZ or F-16A NETZ there is no problem with the (10, 20, 30).

I hope you understand what I say.

Sorry for being hard to understand, I don't know what the HUD displays are.

I am talking about that if you look at the picture you cant see the middle option IDK how its call. its the display that show you 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 55, 60 until 90. and all the way down -10, -20, -30. and also its affect when I lock a su-27 on my radar its dosent show a square.. also with ccip, you cant see it because there is not middle to the hud.

But when I fly with a SF2 basic plane like F-15A BAZ or F-16A NETZ there is no problem with the (10, 20, 30).

I hope you understand what I say.

That's what's referred to as a "pitch ladder".  Many of the models in the SF2 download section were released before the advanced avionics appeared in latter versions SF2 (and their attendant patch updates) became available.  

As for the "square" target indicator in the Su-27, perhaps because it's a circle in real life?   :biggrin:

img00443.JPG

That's what's referred to as a "pitch ladder".  Many of the models in the SF2 download section were released before the advanced avionics appeared in latter versions SF2 (and their attendant patch updates) became available.  

As for the "square" target indicator in the Su-27, perhaps because it's a circle in real life?   :biggrin:

attachicon.gifimg00443.JPG

Locking Su-27 with my F-16I ;)

There is easy way to put for example F-15 pitch ladder in any plane who dosen't have the pitch ladder ?

There is easy way to put for example F-15 pitch ladder in any plane who dosen't have the pitch ladder ?

Since we strive for historic accuracy, check for updated versions of the aircraft that you're interested in.  If you mean the F-15B,D,E and other two seat variants, I know that there are versions out there with updated avionics.  In fact, the B version should use the same cockpit as the "A". with a few minor differences,

Hey guys sup ?

Just wonder because I am clearly not a modder why is that all plane I download from here when I move the files and fly it, it dosen't show the degres (pretty sure it's ADI ?).

picture : http://prntscr.com/9fmyht

Ty :)

None of the textures show on the HUD which means

the avionics ini is missing the HUD Material section which is a SF2 feature

To fix it

Open the avionics ini file (with notepad , e.g.)

Find the [HUD] section

Add this line to the HUD section :

[HUD]

HUDMaterial=HUDMaterial

and then the new HUDMaterial section :

[HUDMaterial]

EffectShaderName=fltHUD.fx

DepthBufferCheck=FALSE

DepthBufferWrite=FALSE

RenderedInOrder=FALSE

AlphaTestEnabled=TRUE

CullMode=NO_CULL