iirc, the planets are there too.

watch for the Pleiades cluster, too

back around 2003 or 4, there was a thread "stargazing in SF", no matter where you fly, the star patterns are (mostly) correct, even below the equator

Remember that post and the feature too. Another cool detail from TK.

I have reworked the network of strategic nodes. now it looks so:

post-3395-0-91770700-1457285619_thumb.jpg

Its in test now.

Since it is a fictive scenario of a fictive Republic of Germany i made a new fictive new tank for it. I called it "Panther-2nG".

As basic i took the Leoperd1A4 lod file which was included in WOE, but was not yet implemented in game. Then i made a new skin and this beast looks like this:

post-3395-0-58803600-1457285775_thumb.jpg

post-3395-0-83615900-1457285784_thumb.jpg

post-3395-0-65657300-1457285798_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi gepard.. I've thought of grid-like node net, but realizes a problem. As pics show, basically western route advances and will be able to swing east, which envelops the red unit. When the eastern route advances, the red unit would have nowhere to retreat to and is completely eliminated. but... disregard if ya wanna make it "brutal" as such:D

Capture_427_zps7tysdr6g.jpg

Capture_428_zpsv2p1eptj.jpg

Capture_429_zpshkfui3h7.jpg

also more interestingly i always wonder what would it be like when this happens!! It'd be great if you can share the test results!..

Capture_430_zpsndouefld.jpg

I cant see a problem. The network is made by 4 lines and 15 rows. Each single node is conneted with the neighbour nodes and not only in one direction, but also in the opposite direction. So the units can move forward, backward and sideward. Diagonal moves are not possible. Maybe this should be changed.

Interestingly it seems to be, that the ground units mostly stay on their lines (east-west moves) and only seldom move north- or southward.

The campaign starts with red side attack and the frontline moves westward. Sometimes the red advance comes to the designated aim and so ends with a red victory. In the most cases the red advace can be stopped and the frontline starts moving east with capturing the red base area and ends with blue victory. Sometimes the campaign comes to a stopp with no movment of the frontline, because all units are to exhausted.

Ok. eh. We're here to have some fun. No need to complicate stuff. I get it. But it's a shame there are no common guide lines on these subjects.