Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

No squadron, NO problem.

Whats better than flying with you squad mates?

When patch 2 comes out someday, there will be lots of squad on squad play. Dont be left out!!! Squad vs Squad, and inter-squad play is the best way to sharpen your skills.

VF-143 Pukin Dogs are recruiting.

Requirements are as follows.

Must be somewhat fond of the Navy. We fly F-4's with the VF-143 skin.

Must be dedicated enough to show up at practice. Practice is not everyday.

Must be somewhat of a "class" individual, in other words, not a disrespectful, immature individual.

Must answer your email (within a reasonable time frame). Contact with other squad mates helps to gel as a team, and allows for ease of coordination.

Your abilities as a simming pilot will not be scrutinized, it doesnt matter if you just bought the game today, and are barely able to get off the ground. Your skills will improve if you practice.

Any questions, and applications should be sent to:

fast_eagle@pukindogs.net

Tell him sunny sent you.

Cheers,

Jay

A.K.A. Sundowner, newly appointed X.O. of VF-143

LoL, i'll get my KFG mates to convert ;) :) see you in the UN missions :D

As the Pukin' Dogs Line CPO, I want to invite anyone interested in gaining a lot of experience with flight sims, to join up with VF-143. I have learned a lot from Fast Eagle, and I look forward to gaining knowledge from Sundowner and everyone else that joins "ranks" with Da Pukin' Dogs. Additionally, everyone on Bio Hazard has been so helpful in answering my questions. Hey Dagger! Trashman!

Being retired from the Navy is a great thing. Now, instead of "Phixing Phantoms", I get to "fly" them! I gotta tell you; changing out either of the F-4s airconditioning system turbines was NOT fun. Talk about a maze of ducting!!

I ran the flight line for VQ-1 for four years, up until my retirement in '97. Prior to that, I ran the flight line for the Rampagers of VFA-83 for a year also. But the GREAT thing about being the Line CPO for the Pukin' Dogs, is I don't have to worry about getting the jets fueled, or having to complete all those %&$@ing 14-Day Aircraft Washes before heading to the boat. I don't miss FOD walkdowns, or writing evals either!

What I DO miss is the close-knit comraderie of military life. You can't spend 20 yrs in an occupation, and not miss some of its' aspects. Navy aviation terms are still part of my everyday language. Always will be.

So, being able to converse with other F-4 fans, be you ex-military, active duty, or just plain lovers of the greatest fighter of its' time....is a great thing!

Join up with the Pukin' Dogs. It's great fun, period!

How 'bout them Puppies, eh?

Have a great Navy Day. Turn and Burn!

Chief W.

667th VFW is always looking for new pilots. Supported sims: Janes F15 (soon to be LO Mac), Janes FA18, Falcon 4.0, WWII fighters, IL2 Sturmovick, Operation Flashpoint, Rogue Spear series. For those of you who don't JUST want to play SF :D :D :D Click on the patch in the sig to visit the website.

DK

DK, Ranger, how could you guys steal Fast Eagles thunder...Tryin to steal his post..Ranger, you do fly with them so its not as bad as DK..BAD DK! BAD! start your own recruiting post, and leave the Pukin Pups alone! ok Dogs...scrappy little Yotes got the thread back! :wink:

1ce5a7e0.gif

Guest Ranger332

No squadron, NO problem.

seems LIKE AN OPEN POSTING TO ME

IF THEY ONLY WANTED 143 recruiting IAM SURE THEY WOULD HAVE POSTED AS SUCH.

MY understanding from my ALLIES yes they are looking for themselfs first,but they also want to keep interest up in the sqd asspect of the game which up to this point has not been put to use much as of late

Guest Ranger332

Anyway on a lighter note "Fast" got ya something "BRO"

1433.jpg

1432.jpg

1431.jpg

143.jpg

Your goong to be needing these soon :lol:

get wit me for the file

Keepin it fresh.

hmm... well I suppose it's an open post, it wasnt supposed to be. My vagueness was supposed to work in as the hook for the add, but since you have exploited my language, and the skip says its open, I must follow orders.

Guest Ranger332

HEY DOGS GOT SOMETHING FA YA :shock:

oef-mark-2.jpg

WE MAY NEED TO ADD THIS TO A SKIN , I DID TO YOUR RAIDER I MADE FOR YOUR SQD.

I got the real deal

Its goin on an F-4 e this weekend when I got some free time. Something for single player fun.

Hope to fly with you guys soon. Single Player is gettin boring!

Thanks Ranger, I appreciate it

DK, Ranger, how could you guys steal Fast Eagles thunder...Tryin to steal his post..Ranger, you do fly with them so its not as bad as DK..BAD DK! BAD! start your own recruiting post, and leave the Pukin Pups alone! ok Dogs...scrappy little Yotes got the thread back!  :wink:  

1ce5a7e0.gif

BTW... THANKS FOR KEEPIN EM OFF MY 6 COYOTE

That didn't go unnoticed

Guest Ranger332
Correct as usual there Ranger, completely open

That skin is da bomb

I'll turn on the icq and get with you about that

Off your 6 :?:

Guest Ranger332

8) :thumbup:

2 things!!!

XO you are drowning me with recruits!!!! OUTFU**KINGSTANDING

Keep em coming.

JOB WELL DONE

Another

Our squadron is growing rapidly nowadays, I feel that the great recruiting effort by our XO has paid off 10 fold. This squad is pulling together nicely as a team and as individual combat pilots. We have welcomed aboard 3 recruits just yesterday. Now we total 10 pilots, 10 of the best flight simmers I have had the pleasure to fly with.

If you would like to join these fine pilots in this fine squadron, read the top of this thread for the requirements, or visit http://www.pukindogs.net

and email the XO or myself

HAVE A FINE NAVY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you XO for all the effort

And thank you MJ for the space to post things such as this.

We appreciate all you do for this community

A big <S> from =(VF143)=

And you thought I would let this post die. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To many noobs pokin around BIOHAZ, cant just let them miss out on joining the finest virtual fighter squadron Strike Fighters has to offer.

Jason Saffell

AKA Sundowner, XO VF-143 Pukin Dogs

www.pukindogs.net

noobs, read top post please. 8)