Sign in to follow this  
Spudknocker

Which ground objects packs are required for most terrains?

Hey all, I was playing around with different mods and I accidentally messed up my ground objects folder and so I started from scratch with my ground objects and this has led to a rash of very annoying crashes... I have downloaded the standard AAA, Tanks, SAMS, Transport and even Paskos desert objects pack but to no avail what do you guys recommend for a slew of ground objects to stop these constant crashes

save what you can (aircraft, terrains, decals, effecs, etc), then delete that mods folder, and start fresh. Hit the exe again, and let it rebuilt a new. Tat's the only real sure fire way to fix the issue.

THEN, and only then, start adding whichever objects are called for. ALWAYS read an add-on terrains readme, most will usually tell you whats required

• Like 1

that's the beauty of the SF2 system -- you screw something up, save what isn't broke, and delete the rest. Then let the exe rebuild a new mods folder

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sabre1BR
      Hello gentlemen.
      I am getting back to SF2 since my last time by 2019 or so, and i wonder if in these three years off what would be mods you guys think are a must to play the game now.
      Any suggestions?
    • By 331Killerbee

View File FlightLine Objects Pack 1
      FlightLine Objects Pack 1 by 331KillerBee

For: SF2 Single or Merged Install Only. Not for SF1 Series

Read the "READ ME" Included. (In other words, The Instructions are Included.)

Credits:

FastCargo

Yakarov79

Sundowner

Wpnssgt

Many and Much Thanks goes to You Gents.....

Disclamer: FREEWARE. Not to be used in any other Form (Payware, ect.) without permission of the original Authors.

HAVE FUN!

Semper Fidelis!

331KillerBee
      Submitter 331Killerbee Submitted 12/24/2015 Category Base Mods  
    • By 331Killerbee
      FlightLine Objects Pack 1 by 331KillerBee

For: SF2 Single or Merged Install Only. Not for SF1 Series

Read the "READ ME" Included. (In other words, The Instructions are Included.)

Credits:

FastCargo

Yakarov79

Sundowner

Wpnssgt

Many and Much Thanks goes to You Gents.....

Disclamer: FREEWARE. Not to be used in any other Form (Payware, ect.) without permission of the original Authors.

HAVE FUN!

Semper Fidelis!

331KillerBee
    • By Spudknocker
      Hello!  So I had an earlier post about weirdness happening usually at around 80% where sounds and the mission starts while the loading screen is still up.  I traced this back to issues with ground object and terrain files.  Ive also noticed that this issue comes up after my Norton antivirus software does a scan.  Has anyone else had any trouble with antivirus software destroying Strike Fighters 2 files? Any ideas on how to stop this from happening?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..