Geezer

Need Help With Bomb Data

The Gladiator effort is progressing well - the MK1 should be ready in about a week, followed by the MK2 and Sea Gladiator shortly thereafter. We are also devoting some time to upgrading the CR42.  Initial releases will be for FE2, followed by releases for SF2 at a later date.

Release of the late-war CR42, equipped with bomb racks, requires release of the 1930s bomb pack I have developed.  The LODs and art are done, but each bomb requires a data file and none of us have time to do the research and make the files.  Is anyone out there interested in helping with this upgrade to FE2 and SF2?  If so, speak up and we'll work something out. 

Edited by Geezer
  • Like 2

I can work on the bomb data just send me a PM of what you have.

I can work on the bomb data just send me a PM of what you have.

Thanks!  Will do.

there's a few "It_***" bombs already available (plus a myriad of WW2 stuff on all side, in may sizes), I"ll be glad to pass on the data.

what are the weight specs?

looking at the images, I can assume (oh! that word!!) 100, 250, 500 kg, and smaller? 50kg?? 25?

Once I know exactly which bombs Geezer has built for his project I will probably use a combination of source documents and data from existing weapons packs.   

Once I know exactly which bombs Geezer has built for his project I will probably use a combination of source documents and data from existing weapons packs.   

Thanks, guys.  I've been in contact with KJakker and sent him some excellent refs that LloydNB tracked down - I had forgotten about them until just now.  I'm putting together the package of LODs and art and will pass it on later tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Edited by Geezer

While most of my bomb sizes are "normal", two of them are unusual.  Obsolete Gauntlets and CR32s were still employed as ground attack machines, and they carried smaller bombs than usual.  :biggrin:

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

this may be somewhat helpful, although mostly for later WW2....

• Like 1

Thanks Wrench, and special thanks to KJakker for his prompt reply.  His new files were waiting when I got up this morning - mucho thank yous!

I sent the new stuff off to a few guys for testing, and also modified the CR42 landing gear to make a VERY late war version.  It doesn't fit in with my 1940 theme, but what the hell...

• Like 2

Got the late-war intruder version working ingame. 

• Like 1