Hi All,

talled a while ago the wonderful pack made by Wrench  decided to let go the navy and join the Air Force, but 2 planes are having slight problems.

Note that these are per the download, no modification have been made.

P-51D : No propeller are showing when engine is running, but appears when engine stop. (i don't have this problem with the RF-51D).

B-29 : Sit still on the runway but when i apply the throttle the plane is bouncing crazy but won't roll. (this happens on every map we have).

Any clue on how to solve it?

Most if not all of these data problems were fixed in Wings over korea campaign pack. But if just adding a few single mods, you can pretty much revert to TW default data.ini or use baffmeister's edit. B-29 is more problematic, hopefully someone (im outta town) can attach a working data.ini.

It's the campaign pack i installed... Like i said, they are all working well, except these 2 planes.

Looks like a bug finally :baby:. I'll check when back.

ok frenchie I've checked my setup and the propellers are visible. Do you have expansion pack 1 installed? The propeller disc skins are in exp1 (easy to check, in a fresh unmodded install if the P-51D is flyable means yes)

ok frenchie I've checked my setup and the propellers are visible. Do you have expansion pack 1 installed? The propeller disc skins are in exp1 (easy to check, in a fresh unmodded install if the P-51D is flyable means yes)

Nope, i don't have this pack. That would explain the P-51D, but how come it's okay on the RF-51D one???

Also, still have no clue for the B-29 :(

Nope, i don't have this pack. That would explain the P-51D, but how come it's okay on the RF-51D one???

The 3rd package (Wok 3 of 3) have the necessary files for installs without Exp1 as per (long and distinguished....) install instructions.

RF-51D uses a standalone 3d model and textures so, doesn't rely on TW installs.

B-29: Tis weirdness never happened to me. Did u release brakes just in case... What happens when putting on autopilot?

I seem to recall stating categoricaly, that expansion pack one was REQUIRED for a KAW install, as that not only gives you the Mustang, but the C-47 as well.

from the KAW Mustang Skin Pak (as used in WOK mod)

SF2 Korean War Era P-51D Mustangs

= For SF2, Full-5 Merged, =WITH= SF2:I Expansion Pak 1 (Required) =

Note: you MUST have SF2:I Expansion Pak 1 to make use of this mod, as it references the
stock 3rd Wire P-51D. If you do not meet this requirement, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD, as you
will be unable to use it.

never had the issue with the 29s either.

speaking of the Superforts, the easiest fix is simply not to fly them -- the game was never designed for Player Flown ™ heavy bombers, even if said bombers have cockpits and working bombsights. (attack bombers, that's another story, and are quite usable)

I seem to recall stating categoricaly, that expansion pack one was REQUIRED for a KAW install, as that not only gives you the Mustang, but the C-47 as well.

It is confirmed to work without Wrench:) Reason is simple -- the aircraft and cockpit LOD is in SF2I. Edited by Do335

from the KAW Mustang Skin Pak (as used in WOK mod)

never had the issue with the 29s either.

speaking of the Superforts, the easiest fix is simply not to fly them -- the game was never designed for Player Flown heavy bombers, even if said bombers have cockpits and working bombsights. (attack bombers, that's another story, and are quite usable)

Okay Wrench, give me the stick as i did not read properly :) no offense on this

So will fly with no prop, can live with that! As for the 29, i did release the brakes, put autopilot apply full throttle then back off and Nothing work. So will not fly it until i (or someone) solve this.

Your -51 will work as long as you put the prop skins in. Wrench's notes was written quite early and as you can see there is new info.

Your B-29 problem is one of a kind so far. I can help troubleshoot further, but as always in modding, how much does one want to bother;)

Edited by Do335