EricJ

EricJ Release Thread

Armored SUV

RC5
- Tweaked config and PhysX settings
- Possibly removed error message for the model.cfg since it seems to be the same as the BIS model.cfg

Well after some testing, it seems that the UH-92s can pick up some vehicles (like the Offroad, and probably a few others) without issue, but the ones listed before still hold. I still don't know where to really ask, as I'm not sure if it's a config issue, or a model issue. Due to an unrelated issue the memory points of the UH-92 are the same as the MH-92 (Insertion), so it's not a messed up memory point that was causing the issue. Once I figure out what is causing it I'll fix it as best as possible.

Right now not much else on the horizon, still waiting for help with the artillery pieces, so I can get the Mortar Container and the M119A3 uploaded for use, and so on. I'm taking my time with the Armored SUV since I guess it's "okay" for users as they haven't said much about it, or nothing as of yet. I still have to figure on how to raise the chassis as so far it seems to be a low rider and using the same drive system as the Offroad. So more will be updated the more I figure out. I am thinking of doing a wheeled drone, which was sort of the point of the Armored SUV, to understand what to do with the car model and so on. But I have to come up with a solid design before I move forward wtih that.

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC74
- Fixed the TF 562 Engineer display name, displays correctly as "Engineer"
- Added default datalink capability to the MH-80 and MH-67, and AH-96
- Fixed a LOD issue with the AH-6J, at a certain distance the muzzleflash could be seen as active without the weapons firing
- Added a "alpha" Mortar Container. So far it can only fire HE rounds and has limited use. Only reason it's in this build is for the helos to be added so players can get their hands on them. Right now it's considered a WIP system, and should probably used by the AI for now.

- Added two "Open Door" helicopters. One MH-60M and one MH-92 per a request. So far due to animation reasons the helos can only have four outside in order to work properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/120t7rmujlRffCZoz74po0gk43fkZ2DqV/view?usp=sharing

Edited by EricJ

Well I got the Mortar Container working. I adjusted some things and voila! It works! Anyway I have to fix the 3D model so when it superelevates, it looks good and the like. So next update I'll have the Mortar Container uploaded. Probably soon though as I considered this a critical thing to upload anyway.

EricJ M119A3

RC2
- Now fires 19km