Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Viper's Music Challenge

Just for bragging rights, if you're up to this.

A little game if you will, nothing serious, but curious to know who might get it.

There are two tracks I'm thinking about which are great to listen to if you like different forms of music, like I do. These tracks are from two different groups, from two very different genres and eras. Both are very popular and have their music featured in huge movies. There was a joke for one movie ... it was said that movie was that group's biggest music video. However, these two groups did share a movie about a man in a iron suit.

These two tracks I'm thinking about are very similar. They start the same but go their separate ways. I want to know who knows what tracks I'm talking about. Not the groups but the tracks. I'm figuring you can guess you who the groups are by the information provided above. That's easy.

Here's one more hint to help you pinpoint the groups.

It takes electricity to know you're human after all.

Happy Hunting.

AC/DC and Daft Punk ? human after all is an album by daft punk, and  Robot rock is in Ironman, there are 3 tracks to choose from by AC/DC Thunderstruck is probably the one ?

Oh yeah and Daft Punk did the soundtrack for Tron

• Like 1

Close. Right groups.

Keep in mind these are two separate tracks that start off kind of the same. One made by AC/DC and the other by Daft Punk. I realized this today while mowing my lawn.

Here's another hint to help narrow down the tracks. To my knowledge these tracks never shared the same movie. They do share kind of the same start.

Fire and Air motion.

One of those is right.

I know that's a butt hole move but it's true. One of those are correct. They do start kind of the same especially after one of them was done live.

I'm going to give you a hint just one more time:

From whom it tolls? If not for you then for me.

I think I just gave the tracks away :)

Nice.

Here's the other track. To me they sound almost the same, just a different pitch and tempo.