Sign in to follow this  
baffmeister

Sea Gladiator for SF-2

Hi Guys, I'm trying to put together an SF-2 package for Geezers' Sea Gladiator. It is more or less ready to go but would like to add some "torn fabric" damage textures. Is anyone aware of some that would be freely available? Would also like to add a generic fighter sized biplane destroyed lod. Any suggestions? The Gladiator FM has had some updates so at some point I may post some drop in FM's for First Eagles use but would like to get the SF-2 version uploaded first. Cheers.

<cough> extract from FE cats*, examine to find which fits best, rename to match skins names, place in aircraft's main folder, edit main ini, play game and get shot up to test. upload <cough>

* alternatively, check SF2 cats. the game don't care where the dds file came from

Baffmeister -

Thanks for your effort - much appreciated.  I'm making steady progress on the Gauntlet, and it should be ready for testing soon.

post-39531-0-85141200-1462140865_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geezer

<cough> extract from FE cats*, examine to find which fits best, rename to match skins names, place in aircraft's main folder, edit main ini, play game and get shot up to test. upload <cough>

* alternatively, check SF2 cats. the game don't care where the dds file came from

<cough>.......... I do have FE1..............<cough>

• Like 1