Sign in to follow this  
531Ghost

Saitek X56 Review

Contacted Saitek a few weeks ago regarding their new X56 Rhino for possible review. Well, they've replied to my request and have offered up a unit for me to review. My plan is to do a side by side comparison of the X55 and X56. Hardware, software, INSIDE and out. If you know anything about me, I like to tinker and or mod/build/re-engineer stuff HOTAS related. My plan, after the initial impressions is to open the X56 up, and see what makes it tic, so to speak. Then, (queue mad scientist laugh) see how much trouble I can get myself into... Film at eleven. 

• Like 6

nice one look forward to seeing it, mind you I don't use my X52 pro to its full potential

Still waiting for the review unit.  They were supposed to be shipped to SD on the 20th and from there, to me.  Film at...

Received the review unit.  Finishing up the review.  It should be posted soon (two weeks  :biggrin:  )

Edited by 531Ghost
  • Like 1

I love my X52 even though it's creaky and a couple of the button switches are worn or don't work. I've had the 36 (2) the 45 (2), and the 56 Pro over the years. Can I even get replacement switches? I dunno.