Sign in to follow this  
Trotski

Fokker DII

Fokker DII

Fokker DII

A revamp of Stephen 1918's Glorious Fokker D II , I have re done the original 3 skins as I thought the aluminum cowl needed to be lightened up somewhat, and the panels on the cowlings needed a slight tweak. So I have re done the original ones supplied by Stephen, I have also made alternative versions of thos 3 aircraft with painted cowlings, and white bandage markings for the Maltese crosses, I also made one skin in Clear dope, for those of you who like CDL aircraft, it appears that the DII was usually painted , so a doped aircraft was rare, I also did 2 separate aircraft from Kesta 4b one with a black and whirte striped rear fuselage, and the other one was just white, also was not a named aircraft. and lastly I did an aircraft from Kesta 16 with a rather natty eyeball marking and the fuselage over painted with paint smears.

I have also included the FM by Von S , along with the early spandau, and finally one of Geezers smashing pilots. sounds decals, and hangar screens are all included or at least they should be.

I hope I have included everyone who I am supposed to give credit to, if I have missed anyone out I heartilly apologise, and thank you whomsoever ye may be.

You may also notice that I have applied little or no weathering to these skins, that is basically because although these aircraft got very dirty very quickly, I much prefer the model to be shown in "airshow" condition, so if you want weathering, please feel free to add your own to taste, myself, I like 'em looking clean.

• Like 3

Gosh dang it Karl !! I uploaded this file to the wrong section, would one of the admin chaps please kindly correct my brain fart and put it in the right section for me please.......sorry guys.....PTSD plays havoc at times.

I can move it!

where's it supposed to go?

in entente fokker skins, in the WWI section, I have put it in with the SCW stuff Geezer has uploaded.......Cheer s mate

Sorry....Central Powers skins....not Entente......I'm really not doing well at the moment, bloody head is all over the place, sorry for the inconvenience