Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

CAP2 news

Hey there!

First of all, apologies that we haven't been in touch for a while.  We are hard at it with development and will be releasing another patch shortly.  Among other things, we've recently been working with satellite imagery.  Here's yesterdays Dev Sit Rep entry: 

'Textures for the Gulf and Yuma are now signed off :) Working on the Mach Loop/Wales textures today together with Hawaii as that should be relatively straight forward. It’s looking great, adding to the diversity and realism of the environment. All of this terrain/scenery development is necessary for finalising the missions and campaign that we know you are all eager to get your hands on :)'

You can follow the Dev Sit Rep here - we are now making almost daily updates.

Internet radio interview
If you haven't already, check out this pod cast on Xtended radio, Europes premier aerospace internet radio programme. 

'We are joined by Ed Scio from Sim155 to talk about Combat Air Patrol 2. It is a fascinating discussion on how flight simulators are designed and built'

The whole thing is worth a listen, however if you're short of time the CAP2 part starts 30-40 mins in.

Store page translations
We asked for your help in the Steam community and were delighted with the response, we now have our store page translated into 18 languages.  However we still need the following translations: Japanese, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian
Thai, Traditional Chinese and Ukrainian.

If you would like to help please email f.scio@sim155.com - those that complete the translation will get a shout out in the CAP2 credits once we have completed the list.

Stay updated
We don't email you with every minor development so be sure to follow us on twitter and/or facebook for more frequent news.

As always, many thanks for your ongoing support!

Kind Regards

Sim155 Ltd

'this is exactly the sort of sim I want to play and there's not been enough of them in recent years. I have feeling this will turn out cracking'  

'I'm still having fun with it despite any early bugs which are being worked on and the Devs are closely working with the community feedback'

'in my opinion the Devs are the most active devs I've come across on steam addressing game issues and listening to those who are currently testing the game'

'from flying the Harrier what little I have SIM155 is going to knock it out of the park'

​​'I am really starting to like it after flying around a bit, can't wait to see how it will develop'

​​'showing a lot of promise. Buy it if you want to ​support development'​​

I was beginning to think this thing had fizzled away.

Mach loop. Hell yes !!!!