errrrrm......not found

ok, now its there  lol

No, no, no! :no: IMHO, you don't have to draw crosses directly on .bmp files. 'Cause they will be smeared at certain angles you see the object from. It would be much better if you left the skins "as is", while the crosses would be separate decals, as it is customary to do now. You could have noticed that Stephen Himself is doing just so.

P.S. "I have pathological hatred to paint on decals, especially in FE 2, because the .bmp format is just terrible, Jpg is much better (load a few FE aircraft into SF 2 and you'll see what I mean !!!)" © Trotsky00 :grandpa:

In any case, thanks for your work.

Edited by Crawford

No, no, no! :no: IMHO, you don't have to draw crosses directly on .bmp files. 'Cause they will be smeared at certain angles you see the object from. It would be much better if you left the skins "as is", while the crosses would be separate decals, as it is customary to do now. You could have noticed that Stephen Himself is doing just so.

P.S. "I have pathological hatred to paint on decals, especially in FE 2, because the .bmp format is just terrible, Jpg is much better (load a few FE aircraft into SF 2 and you'll see what I mean !!!)" © Trotsky00 :grandpa:

In any case, thanks for your work.

just added a blank linen skin 

• Like 1

I'm no great lover of the painted on decal either , as you probably well know, however in this case it is actually not too bad at all, not really noticed any awful smearing or nastiness involved with painted on markings in this case.

• Like 1

I'm no great lover of the painted on decal either , as you probably well know, however in this case it is actually not too bad at all, not really noticed any awful smearing or nastiness involved with painted on markings in this case.

I have nothing against. Moreover, the large resolution of the skin provides sufficient clarity of the image at a high level. Many aircraft in FE have decals painted direct on the skins. And not all of them look terrible. But still I'm convinced the TGA decals look more distinct from different angles.

In any case, this is just my humble personal opinion, you can do as you please) :hi:

just added a blank linen skin 

I think this is a wise decision. Respect! ))

Edited by Crawford
  • Like 1