Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Kill without weapons?

After all this years, this game still amazes me. Was flying a Lightning F.1 intercept armed with A-A rockets. Got close to the target. aimed, shoot and the rockets passed high. The undamaged enemy keep flying but I was so fast that almost hit him, I passed prett close, and when I looked back the plane had the engine damaged, the pilot ejected and was spiralling down. Tought it was hit by a wingman but debriefing proved me wrong. How in the world I killed him? Passed to close and that destroyed him somehow?

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

Second part of this story cames when I hit a enemy with rockets and it desintegrated in a ball of fire, again I was flying so fast that I passed trough the debris and got damaged by it. On this pics you can see the damage done by the ball of fire of the kill that was getting down on the background.

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

[/img]

• Like 1

Collision kills are the norm on hard settings.

^ That. If you crash into another aircraft, it will count as if you shot it down. Also, if you're destroyed, it count as if the other guy shot you down.