Hauksbee

Dogfights! Right before Your Eyes!

One of the guys over at "RoF" has set up a streaming video site at "Twitch". He (Hot Lead_Cold Feet) flies every other Sunday at 5:00pm with his younger brother (Cloaked Careful) and another buddy (Furious Flea) I have made these 'Sunday-a-fortnight' sessions a regular event and enjoy them greatly. If you can't catch them live, there's an archive section that has them stored.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/156153395

They are streaming that, with LABELS floating over each aircraft? Tch! The real online flying without LABELS - that's more of a challenge!

Maybe you will like to watch this video - a combat analysis I once made for my friend Landsberg and me.

Who said the Albatros was obsolete! :pilot:

Milan-6 is my friend Landsberg; Milan-7 is me (showing both cockpit view and later outside view).

That great about RoF - that you can record TRACKS, which you can edit like this later.

Make sure you watch on full HD.

Edited by Olham

They are streaming that, with LABELS floating over each aircraft? Tch! The real online flying without LABELS - that's more of a challenge!

And labels are awfull !

They are a gamekiller for me

Well, a help for beginners, surely. To learn to identify other aircraft.

But when I came to be a more "advanced veteran", the choice was: LABELS OFF.

Well, a help for beginners, surely. To learn to identify other aircraft. But when I came to be a more "advanced veteran", the choice was: LABELS OFF.

I agree. As you fly more and more, the need for labels gets less and less. In defense of RoF, their labels are the least intrusive. WOFF uses huge white rectangles with colored type. I'm sure the Devs inherited that from CFS3.