Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Baltic Map rebuild & 3d model request

Thought I'd give this one a good going over. Gepard's  "Ostseeausgang" (Denmark, Sweden, parts of West & East Germany,  etc). I've re-tiled it, and now it's a Full 4-Season (tm) terrain.

what i'm having some trouble with is decieding on what to do with Sweden. Do I

1) keep it neutral. That means I can ignore all the target areas. Or.

2) have it "FRIENDLY" on the NATO side.

I could use some input on that

Also, while giving it away completely, would like one of our (remaining) 3d modelers to make a gigantic Easter Egg (tm).  See below  :yikes:

thanks in advance!!

• Like 3

I don't remember how big is Sweden represented on such terrain. If it's just a minor portion, I'd say to keep it NEUTRAL.

South Sweden is in the terrain. I set it to NEUTRAL, as it was in reality. For a campaign you can change it easily.

If you would set Sweden as FRIENDLY the most air combat would be between swedish bases and the WP bases. The NATO bases would used only seldom in game.

PlanningMap1.jpg.9ec4b04fcca4bc3e53b6ffaaa85f0e25.jpg

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 1

hmm...hadn't thought of that! Most of the land area IS in Sweden! 

Well, I fiddle with the bases and such, but still leave them NEUTRAL. That way, they'll be updated/cleaned up and ready to go for whomever wants to do a campaign for it!

Thanks Gepard!! :smile:

no takers on Reptilicus? :lol:

When i developed Ostseeausgang terrain i had Sweden as FRIENDLY for a while. But is unsatisfying always to fly cross the baltic sea and never to the "correct" western or eastern direction. For fun i made a campaign Sweden vs Danmark. Was a cool thing. But it was long long ago. Dont know, where it is now, perhaps deleted?