Quote of and link to both the post about the Cold Waters language and localisation guide and a link to the guide itself.

Localising Cold Waters

We've just posted a full guide on language and localising Cold Waters. It also contains very useful information for those wanting to mod the game, especially with setting up campaigns and land wars.

If you've volunteered to help localise Cold Waters, please use this thread to ask questions and discuss any issues that come up as we're happy to help.

Many thanks to those volunteers currently working on:
- Simplified Chinese
- French
- Polish
- German
- Czech
- Korean
- Brazilian Portuguese

2017-12-17_114915.JPG.7430ba5b45cde68d854d9653593a101a.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MarkEAW
      I know that a guy named Modred has made an extensive Italian version of the game.
      https://www.moddb.com/games/european-air-war/downloads/european-air-war-italian-version-120
      But what would I need to just get the menus and the text in Italian? 
      I just want to be able to use the language files into 1.2 without having to use a huge downloaded add-on.
      Just two CDFs?

There's the "official" v1.2 Italian patch, but its limited. I'm not sure how official it is, its a small patch perhaps put out by one of the early publishers?
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/2m99w8dc7l2wx50/eawv1-2i.zip/file
      I got it to open and install, but I'm not sure which files that it patched. It didn't show it. 
    • By Eagle114th
      Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone who can write or read the language of Trigrinya.

I am working on a big project for the book and simulation (Strike Fighter 2 add-on mod) with two fictional nations.  It involves the place of Eritrea and the language of Trigrinya. 

I am in a need of translating some of the texts from English into Trigrinya.  It is about one page of the texts.  I found the translation online (unofficial google translation) and I am aware that it is not always reliable.

The help with the translation are much appreciated.

Cheers
    • By KJakker
        Here are all the list of all of the changes made in each update from the Bugs, Fixed and Requested Features List thread by Killerfish Games linked below. I included the most resent Version 1.09b Beta from 12 Dec 2017 at the end of this list.
      Bugs, Fixed and Requested Features List

• By KJakker
      Link to and copy of the Cold Waters Modding Guide by Killerfish Games.
      Modding Guide By Killerfish Games

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..