I saw a Su-30 B-60 model somewhere here and it was not at "what if" section. It was painted in Egyptian colors. I checked the net, Egypt ordered some MIG-29 and some MIG-35, in rest they have just MIG-21s from Soviets. Is anything that I missed ?

It was uploaded in a wrong section. Indeed it's a what if.

that's happening all too often nowadays -- a lot of serious dumbshits that can't take the time to properly think out where/how/what things go. It's exceedingly tiresome for the 2 or 3 of us Admins/Moderators that are trying to keep things on track and well organized.

• Like 1

Wrench, I understand your frustration and your 'short temper' with these types of questions.

But hold your temper for a minute. Many of the questions come from newbies that don't have your knowledge and aren't familiar with the site, but do love military flight simulation (remember that time long ago when you were a newbie?)

The site itself can be frustrating for the uninitiated (I have spent many, many hours plodding through the 'knowledge base' to try and find answers that would resolve my questions).

Perhaps, some of the reasons for your ongoing frustration is the layout/functionality of the site and not just "a lot of serious dumbshits" !

Just my thoughts.

Best regards.

I was never a newbie - I held the Wright Brothers horses at Kittyhawk!!  :lol: Just ask anyone here!! :wink:

• Haha 3

Phsssssssst (I just spit my mouthful of beer all over my keyboard) laughing.

Thanks for that , Wrench, 'good on you' !

• Thanks 1