I do not have time to finish the UVW map
 My help need much the model me send model add uvw map =D

I add other game

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

• Like 9

I'm no 3d modeler, but I hope someone can help you. We miss Brazilian aircraft in Strike Fighters. Your model seems promising.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By denissoliveira

View File AMX A-1A, AMX-T A-1B and AMX A-1M Brazilian Air Force
      The AMX International AMX is a ground-attack aircraft for battlefield interdiction, close air support and reconnaissance missions. It was built until 1999 by AMX International, an Italian-Brazilian joint venture. The AMX is designated A-1 by the Brazilian Air Force, and A-11 Ghibli by the Italian Air Force.

The AMX is capable of operating at high subsonic speed and low altitude, by day or night, and if necessary, from bases with poorly equipped or damaged runways. Low IR signature and reduced radar equivalent cross-section help prevent detection, while low vulnerability of structure and systems aid survivability, while integrated ECM, air-to-air missiles and nose-mounted guns provide self-defence capabilities.

AMX-T
      In 1986, development of a two-seat advanced trainer variant was undertaken. This was intended to provide trainee pilots with experience on fast jets, while still retaining the single-seater's attack capabilities. First flying in 1990, the AMX-T equipped both the Italian and Brazilian air forces.

A-1M
      The product of a Brazilian upgrade program of their A-1s; significant features include a Mectron SCP-01 Scipio radar, Embraer BR2 data link, FLIR Systems navigation equipment, Elbit INS/GPS/databus, the adoption of a glass cockpit,[31] a new OBOGS system and HMD DASH IV.

O AMX International AMX, ou simplesmente AMX é um avião de ataque ar-superfície usado para missões de interdição, apoio aéreo aproximado e reconhecimento aéreo. Foi desenvolvido pelo consórcio internacional AMX Internacional. Na Força Aérea Brasileira, ele é designado A-1 (A-1A para a versão monoplace e A-1B para a versão de dois lugares). Com a modernização o A-1 passa a incorporar o M em sua designação na FAB, tornando-se então A-1M. Na Itália, ele tem o apelido de "Ghibli".

O AMX é capaz de operar em altas velocidades subsônicas a baixa altitude, tanto de dia quanto de noite, e se necessário, a partir de bases pouco equipadas ou com pistas danificadas. O caça conta com relativamente baixa assinatura em infravermelho e reduzida secção frontal ao radar, para melhorar seu percentual de sucesso nas missões. A auto-defesa é proporcionada por mísseis ar-ar, canhões integrados e sistemas de contramedidas eletrônicas

including:
      Two versions of skin
      Two fictitious skins (A-1M)

Three models:
      AMX-1A
      AMX-T A1B
      AMX-1M

Model By Rafael Rodrigues
      Texture By Denis Oliveira
      Submitter denissoliveira Submitted 03/23/2015 Category Other Origin  
    • By denissoliveira
      I need somebody help to update super toucan.
      down what needs to be done:
      Hit box; pivot points; Collision points; FM; He is not flying like the real one.
      I do not know where to set this in the files.

how it should be

• By denissoliveira

View File Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano (Beta)
      The Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano , also named ALX or A-29, is a Brazilian turboprop light attack aircraftdesigned and built by Embraer as a development of the Embraer EMB 312 Tucano.

He needs a new FM, he is not flying well.
      Submitter denissoliveira Submitted 11/16/2018 Category Other Origin  
    • By denissoliveira
      The Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano , also named ALX or A-29, is a Brazilian turboprop light attack aircraftdesigned and built by Embraer as a development of the Embraer EMB 312 Tucano.

He needs a new FM, he is not flying well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..