Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Well How is it? Single Plane Campaign

Does everyone like it, hate it? Suggestions, comments? Anything. Go to hell USAFMTL works too. :lol:

David, I don't know what "dueces terrain/campaign" you're referring to in the readme. Can you help me fiigure out how to install this one? I have the Deuces terrain (Euro 2) but there wasn't a campaign folder in the .zip file. Can you let me know please what I have to edit to install? Thanks.

Guest Ranger332

I like it alot been doing the setup with different craft but it nice to start with one plane as you would if it was for real. Pilots get "issued" one type of jet--even though they may be duel quelified.

I like em, THEY actually work with out CTD all the time.

Missions are a bit redundant, but I still like flyin the Single player

Dave,

Yea, I've been flying your standard F-4E campaign. Doing pretty well. I've yet to D/L the Israeli campaign, but will do this weekend.

I'm diggin' it!!

Storm

Dfritch

What kind of problems are you having exactily?

Well, I just don't understand how to install. When I unzipped the files and put your "campaign 3" folder into my campaign folder, I have the "Blazing Sands II" campaign. I think that is yours.

However, when I started the campaign, I get an F-100 as my plane. I thought it was an F4e campaign, which makes me think I've got it installed incorrectly.

Do you have the Deuces terrain installed? If not rename the "Campaign3" file to Campaign2. Rename the campaign3_data.ini to Campaign2_data.ini. Then open up the file Campaign2 ( the first one you renamed) and change this

[CampaignData]

CampaignName=Burning Sands II

DataFile=Campaign2_data.ini <-----Change this to say like how I have it now.

CampaignMap=DESERT

Service001=USAF

Service002=USN

Service003=USMC

Hit save. You should be good to go then. If not email me.