kind of lost as to where to begin adding WW II to SF 2..I have the korean War mod installed but would like to have a WW II setup..I have a full merged install of SF 2 but don't know where to start..Thanks for any advice

Cast thine eyes directly up above, the answer you seek resides there

• Like 2

Thanks wrench..I just needed a bit of information to get started...Just one question ..I need to put the origional WOE set up and not SF2 Europe and go from there ??

well, as this is SF2, i guess you'd be using SF2:E. Those instructions might be old, and maybe need editing. I'll check them!

@rwatson Check your messages. I invited you to join a PM thread that has just about everything needed to get a WWII ETO install started. I made it to help out another player with this same issue. It has been five years since I put in together so a lot of mods have come out since but it should still give you a good starting point.

• Like 1