Sign in to follow this  
russouk2004

Kev ...will like this...H-19 Transition vid from 50`s.

now, that's cool!

thanks Russ!!

Very very cool, shame we dont actually have the H19/Whirlwind in game, same with a decent Choctaw / Wessex. I love watching these old instructional videos  very informative and they tell you things that maybe are forgotten.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trotski00 said:

Very very cool, shame we dont actually have the H19/Whirlwind in game, same with a decent Choctaw / Wessex. I love watching these old instructional videos  very informative and they tell you things that maybe are forgotten.

working on it...theres a HRS-1,HAS Mk22,H-19,HO4-S and a Whirlwind HAR.4 in the freeware pack im converting.. 

ignore skin on this version its for remapping\moving textures reference for e as its the brightest skin lol

wont be while as imn trying to get a helo pack together     Kamov 27 \ 32  This....the lynx ,Merlin and Wessex.Mk5

Image2.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nice !! dont worry about skins, thats my area of , I hesitate to say expertise, but yay !! As you saw I did skins for the standing Wessex , but its a horrible mesh to work with as its only 2d rather than 3d, and the clipping is horrible, looking forward to getting my teeth into something a bit more up to date and accurate !! 

Oh yeah, we need a better cockpit too, the huey cockpit is just totally wrong.....just saying.

• Haha 1