Sign in to follow this  
Fatman

MY serial Numbers are red

To: MIGBUSTER37

I try to fly in DCS today my aircraft will not come up.  I checked at DCS all my serial numbers are red. Need Help

Thank You

Fatman

• Like 1

Where did you buy your serial numbers from? Some sellers were reselling licenses a few years back. ED banned the practice and all of the known "bad" serial numbers were deactivated by ED.

Of course ED and their licensing system are far from infallible. They have switched to newer system that doesn't rely on typing in activation codes.

So, if your licenses don't show as active/ok when you log into ED's website, you have to contact ED for support. They are the only ones that can tell you what is wrong and/or fix the problem.

Good luck!

13 hours ago, Fatman said:

To: MIGBUSTER37

I try to fly in DCS today my aircraft will not come up.  I checked at DCS all my serial numbers are red. Need Help

Thank You

Fatman

Wondered why I was referenced there for a moment.

Have you not used DCS for a while - or have you just updated it?

Contact ED in the first instance and come back if you have any issues and need me to back the keys up. (A-10A & Su-25A)