So I've been playing the vietnam gold pack alot recently, and I've noticed on the A-6 Intruder and A-7 Corsair II the Drop tanks are permanently afixed to the aircraft and loadouts that take those stations overlap the weapons with the tanks! 

broken tanks smaller maybe.jpg

more broken tanks smaller maybe.jpg
Please excuse the activate windows on the bottom right.

Edited by ZenKusa

Yeah,they are part of the model...either check loadout and alter load there or look in data.ini on weaponstation and IIRC remove them from the list as they are set to always show...not got full access to mine so cant advise more...someone will..

• Like 1

you've got an old data ini in the aircraft's folder. If you rename it (xA-7E_Data.ini, for example), the issue will disappear. IF you need the data ini for things like player controlled canopy or folding wings or whatever, you'll have to extract a new one from the Cat files, make the changes to match, and then leave the NEW one replacing the defective one in the aircraft's folder.

This is a VERY common problem on older mods

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wrench said:

you've got an old data ini in the aircraft's folder. If you rename it (xA-7E_Data.ini, for example), the issue will disappear. IF you need the data ini for things like player controlled canopy or folding wings or whatever, you'll have to extract a new one from the Cat files, make the changes to match, and then leave the NEW one replacing the defective one in the aircraft's folder.

This is a VERY common problem on older mods

Oh wow, I really appreciate it! it worked immediatly, and I wasn't even aware there was things like player controlled canopys or folding wings, strange thing is that me and my friend both installed the same pack around the same time, his stuff worked perfectly yet mine had the broken tanks!

his stuff worked perfectly yet mine had the broken tanks!

always worth checking when installing you have latest patches...then ur sorted with things like this...good its sorted...knew kev would sort u

• Like 1

1 hour ago, russouk2004 said:

always worth checking when installing you have latest patches...then ur sorted with things like this...good its sorted...knew kev would sort u

I actually did go through and get all the latest patches funnily enough.