Hello. I'm looking for a model of the Aj-37 Viggen for SF1. The only model you have on the site needs the A-Team Lod file. And the A-team website appears to be dead. So, would anyone have the Aj-37 Viggen model for SF1 / WOE? Thankful.

that's the only one there is.

the DAT site is not dead, it just requires "special permission, members only access". Instructions are on the first page, iirc.

good luck with that!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Wrench said:

"special permission, members only access"

this means: you need to see capun as your new god and worship him every day.

• Haha 1

I found the project formidable. I'm even practicing here to create my models and share with you. SF2 does not run right on my PC. But SF1 runs perfectly. I've been looking for this aircraft for SF1 for about three years to be able to fly with it on WOE. Do you know what I'm going to do? I will not pray to anyone. I will learn to make my own models and share them with you and whoever needs them. Thank you for your help.

• Like 5

good on you!!! :drinks:

3 hours ago, snowburn said:

this means: you need to see capun as your new god and worship him every day.

I'll worship the twat with the flat of a cricket bat......oops did I say that out loud :biggrin:

Edited by trotski00
  • Haha 2