Sign in to follow this  
BP_MOSCOW

Mudmoving with the Skyraider

Surely this is not possible in RL? Does not matter though. What an excellent mod. The engine sounds are fantastic along with everything else! Now all we need is a cockpit.

SKYRAIDER.GIF

I don't believe the Spad had MERs or TERs...is there a realistic load fiel anywhere?

good god, i feel sorry for the poor commies ur gonna turn into desert sand! and how long of a runway did u need to take off? :P

I'm doing some research tonight on this very topic. I found some great Skyraider sites:

Ordanance Loadouts:

http://www.skyraider.org/hook/weapons.html...l#anchor1727724

http://www.skyraider.org/hook/ordinfo.html

I'm going to mess with the loadout tonight and see what I can come up with that's a little more "realistic"... :D

I will be posting a Realistic Loadout Mod for the Syraider later today, Was created by Lobo 78, great mod :) also stops the tail wheel from digging into the ground.

Volks

Rgr that, guess I'll hold off till then. BTW, do you have a layered template for the A-1 I can bum off ya? I'm in the mood to do some skinning this weekend. :lol:

ok the Mod is up at the site and details of it has been Posted in the Mod section and MJ, which template would you like, Camo, Grey or the Dark Blue i have just done :) or just a template with Panel Line and rivets? (would have to create that one but it wont be long)

Volks

http://jg4.homestead.com

Actually a grey and a straight panel lines/rivets template would be cool. We need to get some more templates posted anyway! =)

BTW, where exactly did you post the loadout at? I thought you meant here at Biohaz, but I have no DL's waiting...?

its at my site right now:

Http://jg4.homestead.com/sfp1.html

(just put the jg4 site up then, thats the Il-2 one, whoops)

but I can upload it to you if you like. I will get the Grey template out to you shortly, have to go out in about 10 min but I will foward it to you once I get back.

Volks