i´m using 2 versions of TW Object Exporter , twObjectExporter from 10.02.2010 and twObjectExporter Dec2010-C from 05.01.2011

what is the difference between the two , if i use the twObjectExporter Dec2010-C my fuselage is no longer visible as shadow , if i use the twObjectExporter from 10.02.2010 everything is ok

i choped my fuselage in to 3 pieces to see if that helps but no , nothing helps

Not sure about the exporters working differently but I get that issue when the texture map is set as "2 sided"......just something to check.

:oops:  i´m really getting old   :blush: 

Thank You my friend , that i did not found that by my self after all the years working with 3ds max

but interesting that the one exporter accepts the doppelt sided option and the other does not , something i have to keep in mind

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ravenclaw_007 said:

:oops:  i´m really getting old   :blush: 

Thank You my friend , that i did not found that by my self after all the years working with 3ds max

but interesting that the one exporter accepts the doppelt sided option and the other does not , something i have to keep in mind

yeah its summat to do with export with decals.....one it works other it doesnt....thats why I assume tk did the latter exporter