Sign in to follow this  
Bagpipe

Simulation.xml error

I had a bit of a hard reset and now all my .xml files seem to be corrupted.

What do I need to do to restore them besides reinstalling WOFF? I had set up a useful restore point recently but it has been overwritten to a point which is useless.

All this because a USB port for my joystick decided to stop functioning.....

8 hours ago, Bagpipe said:

I had a bit of a hard reset and now all my .xml files seem to be corrupted.

What do I need to do to restore them besides reinstalling WOFF? I had set up a useful restore point recently but it has been overwritten to a point which is useless.

All this because a USB port for my joystick decided to stop functioning.....

Meh...started reinstall anyways. Probably simplest solution.

Wasn't too far into the campaign anyways.

There is a backup utility on Sandbagger's web site under the "Tools" tab, for pilot and other essential files. Consult the ReadMe file that comes with it.

42 minutes ago, rjw said:

There is a backup utility on Sandbagger's web site under the "Tools" tab, for pilot and other essential files. Consult the ReadMe file that comes with it.

You don't have a link to the download do you? Trying to navigate that website is hurting my fragile mind :stars:

Look for Robert Wiggins or RJW's backup utility (he is too modest to mention it is his program).

Ha Ha BB;

Bagpipe, the following link will take you directly to the Backup Utility mod:

https://thatoneplease.co/WOFF/WOFFUserFilesBackupProgram.zip

You should take the time to peruse the site below because their are many interesting mods there:

https://thatoneplease.co/WOFF.html

Edited by rjw
  • Like 2

Thanks Rab :biggrin:

Are UE version mods compatible with BHAH? I'm assuming they will be 

And jeez that tool is good...like "type your drive letter....ok we're done" :clapping:

Edited by Bagpipe

Bagpipe;

With regards to your first question, it would be best to send a Private Message (PM) to the originator of the UE mods and ask them directly if you want to be sure. Keep in mind that some of the mod originators are only on the SimHQ site, so if you don't have an ID over there, it would be a good idea to register with SimHQ. There are still a lot of WOFFers over there that don't come over to CA but may in the future. There is also a lot of WOFF threads over there that are not duplicated over here, so some good info worth looking at.

Best Regards

• Like 1