Sign in to follow this  
Bagpipe

Ground explosions

Just started a French campaign flying arty spotter currently and had to comment to applaud the revised explosion effects. They look tremendous from up here in my Nieuport 12! :good:

Excellent thanks to Creaghorn for improving  those.

And the engine smoke, basically everything that was updated is very good work! Keep it coming guys. Next stop full volumetric....no? ok :wink:

Glad you like it Bagpipe, WM did the new effect for the engine smoke and for the new blip smoke.  Volumetric we'd like - that would rely on DX11 coming together - seems unlikely at the moment.

The only thing is most all the volumetrics out there look a  bit fluffy/wooly to me, especially some clouds in some sims but yeah if we did do those they would be good ones ;)

44 minutes ago, Polovski said:

if we did do those they would be good ones ;)

When you do them...they will be the best ones I am sure :)

Possibly the guys working on BMS could assist/advise with DX11 implementation? I'm not knowledgeable in that stuff though so just "letting my belly rumble" as they say