Open Club  ·  11 members

Sign in to follow this  
MarkEAW

FXEXE / EAWPRO Help Document

I Just wanted to post this Help document written primarily by the author (VBH) of EAWPRO here at his Club, I'll post a link to my edited Help Document:

https://eaw.neocities.org/fxexe-patches.html

It links to the Download as well as describes a number of changes and improvements to the game. Some I had a hard time writing and editing about.
I tried to use VBH's words and sentences as much as I could, and tried to elaborate on what he was telling me (and eventually us).

If anyone has additional information or changes I should do with the Help Doc, please post here so I can read them. Thanks. ;)
(If VBH feels inclined to read the EAWPRO Help Doc again, perhaps you can submit changes, if needed? :)

Alright Thanks all!

Unfortunately, for the past several months the EAWPRO DL was corrupted. Its my fault for not testing it before upload.

I fixed it now.  https://eaw.neocities.org/fxexe-patches.html

From a 7-15-2019 version (VBH may have a more recent version, I'm waiting to hear from him)

Okay heard from VBH. Due to some issues, It looks like thats the download thats available, I'll be posting a new PilotMap v3.0 shortly for it.

However. I think VBH currently and already has the new pilotmap linked from his site, but I'm not sure at the moment......

Hi Mark,

I'm trying to puzzle the latest pieces together, including the pilot map. The map is needed to properly display the new plane icons. They still work more or less without but the icon colors become messed up.

This is what the new map looks like in the unfinished Suez addon:

PilotMap.gif

There may have been few things lost but I think the addon remains playable as it is now, after all it's just a slightly earlier version.

VBH

Well I posted a "new" update on the FXEXE Help Page. It is (hopefully) what I determined to be a newer build of VBH FXEXE eaw.exe that works properly with the PiltoMapv3.0 and has other changes that I don't recall, (its been awhile since he sent them to me). It was like a month later that this update is placed from the previously posted update.

I did document all features and changes provided on the Help Document, some place as an overall detail.

Anyway, the point is, Download BASIC-update-2.zip and over-right the existing files. I tested them out and everything seems to be working.

Thanks to VBH!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..