Guest Saganuay82

Is that plain tan? Looks like the whole plane in tan.

Avatar? I don't have one I guess is why you can't see it.

man i wish i had photoshop instead of PSP7. All the templates are in PS. Then i'd need to learn the layer thing. :)

Anyway.......

hey Robert can you send me that MirageIIICJ skin you posted????

Guest Saganuay82

You a painter Sidewinder? You have Paint shop or Photoshop?

yes it's plane tan,i'll try to search for more pictures later.

man i wish i had photoshop instead of PSP7. All the templates are in PS. Then i'd need to learn the layer thing. :)

Anyway.......

hey Robert can you send me that MirageIIICJ skin you posted????

Hi,did you ment the silver one?

if so i'll post it to you later cause i'm at work right now,i'll be home later (5-6hours).

Here ya gow another pictures:

15979.jpg

15981.jpg

15991.jpg

22648.jpg

15993.jpg

22652.jpg

I hope it'll help you.

Guest Saganuay82

Yes they will help.

This is a pic that I found of one.

GCS0228.jpg

Very strange markings. From all kinds of markings to none. I could basically do what I wanted if I was painting it and would still be right.

post-8345-1129911247_thumb.jpg

Is this the same one I linked you too?

Saganuay82... i have Paint Shop Pro 7... i'd like to skin some yes. I'm not as good as all of you but would like to try.

ALSO.... Saganuay82 what terrain are you using and is that SFP1 or WOV??????

Edited by Sidewinder86

Guest Saganuay82

Kosovo, SFP1 and that will be ready as soon as I get confirmation on the skin and markings.

Sidewinder: Go to MajorLees site....download the Herc skins there. Look at the format.

post-8345-1129911247_thumb.jpg

Is this the same one I linked you too?

Saganuay82... i have Paint Shop Pro 7... i'd like to skin some yes. I'm not as good as all of you but would like to try.

ALSO.... Saganuay82 what terrain are you using and is that SFP1 or WOV??????

yes Sidewinder86,this is the same scheme you sent me. :biggrin:

Yes they will help.

This is a pic that I found of one.

GCS0228.jpg

Very strange markings. From all kinds of markings to none. I could basically do what I wanted if I was painting it and would still be right.

I'm sure you'll do a greater job. :victory:

Guest Saganuay82

I have seen them with ISRAEL AIRFORCE in english and hebrew with the airforce symbol and the Israeli flag on the side. Roundel on the side. Roundel on the bottom with serial number like above. Very confused now.

What is the standard markings?

I have seen them with ISRAEL AIRFORCE in english and hebrew with the airforce symbol and the Israeli flag on the side. Roundel on the side. Roundel on the bottom with serial number like above. Very confused now.

What is the standard markings?

The description you wrote maybe intend to an exercise that israel participate every year abroad,Then they have to mark them different as you described.

now i'll try to help you,first of all there is three different squadrons:

The 131 Squadron "Yellow Birds"

131sq.gif

The 103 Squadron "Elephants"

103sq.gif

The "International" Squadron

47.jpg

On most of the planes there is no markings of ISRAEL AIRFORCE and there is no israeli flag only israeli air force markings(magen david in a circled white)on the rear sides of the plane and on the tail there is the squadron markings as shown above,there are red markings on the tip of the propeller,the bottom is plane tan as shown in the pictures i posted,now probably The "International" Squadron confused you,you can add another separate skin as shown abroad at foreign exercises.

I hope this information helped you a little if not i'm still here! :grin:

Guest Saganuay82

OK then which of the 3 do you want? I can do one since I can't make tgas for decals.

Somebody can do decals then they cane have a changing serial # on the nose left and right and the 3 squadrons to pick from.

Thats if it really matters or I can put the 3 Star of David markings on with a sqn and the numbers.

http://www.airserbia.com/slike/galerija/ci...ges/image13.htm See the flag of Israel and the Hebrew?

http://www.airserbia.com/slike/galerija/ci...ges/image11.htm

Edited by Saganuay82

OK then which of the 3 do you want? I can do one since I can't make tgas for decals.

Somebody can do decals then they cane have a changing serial # on the nose left and right and the 3 squadrons to pick from.

Thats if it really matters or I can put the 3 Star of David markings on with a sqn and the numbers.

http://www.airserbia.com/slike/galerija/ci...ges/image13.htm See the flag of Israel and the Hebrew?

http://www.airserbia.com/slike/galerija/ci...ges/image11.htm

As i wrote previously it's an international event.at the sqouadrons you'll not see those markings.

Second i would go for the 131 Squadron "Yellow Birds",it's the most common sqoudron.

I'm impatient to see your result.

Guest Saganuay82

OK so roundels on both sides. ISRAEL AIRFORCE on the side and roundels on the wings? Bird on the tail.

Guest Saganuay82

As Israel sleeps tonight...................

GCS0243.jpg

As Israel sleeps tonight...................

GCS0243.jpg

Saganuay82 it's a knockout i love it,i knew you'll do great.when you'll release this staggering skin? :clapping:

And by the way from where can i download the c-130?

Edited by robert

Guest Saganuay82

Now after all this are you telling me that you don't have SFP1?

Now after all this are you telling me that you don't have SFP1?

Saganuay82 i have the game,what i don't have is the plane C-130 Hercules,i tried to download a AC-130 Gunship(thats all what i could found on the web)but there was a problem with that site.

How can you say that i hav'nt got the game after all that we and other members talked about?

:sad:

Guest Saganuay82

Well I was hoping you had it. What you dont have is the ability to fly the C-130 right?

All you have to do is copy any cockpit over into the C-130 folder.

Add to the C-130a.ini -

CockpitDataFile=AC-130a_COCKPIT.ini Change AC-130a to reflect whatever cockpit ini you are using. Make sure that cockpit ini is moved over to the aircrafts folder also.

That way you can have a pit and fly it. The pit for the Herc isnt finished anyway. It would be great to have one built fir it but I think there are other priorities.

The AC-130A Thor is at Paskos site but you are right it isn't working.

Thanks for the information pal,i can wait take your time friend.

anyway i'm going to the museum this friday,do you need any angles of future project your'e working on,if so please tell me what you need.

Saganuay82 check your PM's sir.

Thanks Sag!!! :victory:

Hey Robert!!!!!

It's fictional and fun enjoy my friend!

Available for download now :clapping:

Edited by Sidewinder86

It looks awsome Saganuay82,but tell me from where can i download this ac-130 plane cause at pasko's site there is a problem with that ac-130 file,i'll be more than glad to add this great plane to my collection,Great work Saganuay82!!!!!!! :clapping:

It looks awsome Saganuay82,but tell me from where can i download this ac-130 plane cause at pasko's site there is a problem with that ac-130 file,i'll be more than glad to add this great plane to my collection,Great work Saganuay82!!!!!!! :clapping:

I made this one robert!!! :dry:

check your pm's

I made this one robert!!! :dry:

check your pm's

Sorry about that,Great work Sidewinder86,it looks awsome,but again, from where i can get that plane? :clapping::clapping: