Sign in to follow this  
Carter28

Weather during planning

Remember in Gen1 where there was briefing file that gave you mission, call signs, etc. but it gave the visibility in miles? That was good for planning as it helped determine ordnance, routes, and method of attack, amongst other things. Maybe i'm just clueless but i can't find that info anywhere. Any Hints?

6 hours ago, Carter28 said:

Remember in Gen1 where there was briefing file that gave you mission, call signs, etc. but it gave the visibility in miles? That was good for planning as it helped determine ordnance, routes, and method of attack, amongst other things. Maybe i'm just clueless but i can't find that info anywhere. Any Hints?

Download my menu screens mod package (a conversion of the menu screens from SFP1), it properly restores the briefing screen with visibility info, alongside few other features from SFP1. It's available here: https://combatace.com/files/file/16900-wings-over-world-menu-screens/

If you prefer the crappy SF2 menu screens, there should be a SF2 Briefing Retrofit mod somewhere in the downloads section.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 1