Sign in to follow this  
RUSTYMORLEY

Movement inside the Cockpit

Hi Guys I was wondering if any of you can advise me on a minor issue regarding head movement inside the cockpit. I am currintly flying a Mig-23 (SF1 Generation) and I have noticed that there is quite a bit of up and down movement inside the cockpit when the aircraft you are flying is either diving or ascending. Is there some particular line of data inside an ini file I can alter to reduce the level of up and down movement inside the cockpit.  I have noticed that not all aircraft have this problem.

In the cockpit ini file, there will be items that move the cockpit around based on pulling g loads. If it is commented, they should be easy to find, if not you will have to learn to read the ini file to understand which blocks are part of actual instrumentation and which ones are causing head movement. Make a backup of the ini, delete what you believe to be the code causing the problem, then run a test flight. To delete it properly, you have to delete the entire block and delete the reference calling for that block. But just deleting the code inside the block will get the job done.

in the cockpit ini, look for anything releated to "Head" or words to that effect

Thank-you guys I will look into this. Many thanks for your replies. Good to know you can get a response from the community when needed.  

Cheers.:good::good:

RUSTY