Stephen1918

Ford FT-B for the Polish-Russian War

20 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Why did you get so angry? ....

For what is the point of making a detailed model and not showing it to anyone, because "my machine" does not produce a sufficient frame rate.:biggrin:

I don't see nor did I intend any anger there. I'm sorry if you took offense.

Are you saying that I should stop uploading files because they're made for a slower computer?

The tachanka has been uploaded, currently waiting for administrator's approval. The file is bigger than the trucks included in the stock First Eagles. I have included three LODs to help manage frame rate. I'm getting a decent frame rate (low 20's) on my computer. There is a destroyed version, just the wagon. Sorry, no bloody horses.

Edited by Stephen1918

9 hours ago, Stephen1918 said:

Are you saying that I should stop uploading files because they're made for a slower computer?

Is my opinion so valuable to you? :biggrin: No, on the contrary, I only said about my approach to this issue and that I have a slow computer. That is, the "perfect" load includes something that works quickly in my configuration, but at the same time, nothing prevents me from showing a more "rounded" higher poly version as an additional option.

All difference in the way. You don't want showing off how much detail you can make. In turn, I consider it normal for any moderator - show how much details he can make. The main thing is that the frame-rate on slow PC does not suffer with my approach.

But, of course, you are free to do how you think. And, naturally, I didn't tell you any "stop".

Edited by Crawford