Sign in to follow this  
orsin

Improved Chaff and Flare Effects

Improved Chaff and Flare Effects

The purpose of this mod is to improve the chaff and flare effect. The stock effects does not provide realistic drag efficient for both Chaff and Flare. This mod improves these aspects to make combat countermeasure effects a bit real.

Installation

-----

Extract the files under your SF2 mod main folder and overwrite the file.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top class work there. Night fights have just become that little bit more realistic thanks to this mod..... Bravo!! :clapping:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By orsin
      The purpose of this mod is to improve the chaff and flare effect. The stock effects does not provide realistic drag efficient for both Chaff and Flare. This mod improves these aspects to make combat countermeasure effects a bit real.

Installation
      -----
      Extract the files under your SF2 mod main folder and overwrite the file.
    • By Chakat_Avocado
      After doing long research and reading up on the flight documentation of the F-8 Crusader, I have found that there is support for chaff and flares on the aircraft though in game, only 60 chaff is available unless editing the data file. I went and gave the F-8's 30 chaff and flares as the manual says in real life as far as the mod 3 F-8E to F-8J and H around 1966 to the latest. I would hope eventually someone can update the countermeasure options in a later update to the F-8 on one of the third party mods like the mirage pack, french F-8 and such. Just saying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..