Sign in to follow this  
Rick Rawlings

How To WOFF!

Here is the first video in my at least three part series: How to WOFF: Getting Started in Wings Over Flanders Fields.

Part 2 will cover some basic flight and part three will be about the campaign. Hope it helps someone!

Update:

Part 2 covering Quick Combat and basic flight...

Update:  Part 3

Edited by Polovski
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Excellent RR, many thanks these will help for sure.

Thanks Rick I merged them as requested,. and deleted the last, now redundant, post

Edited by Polovski

Great idea to film some tutorials, Rick! Nice presentation too - I like it! We might want to make this a sticky for new pilots as they arrive.

I can make it a sticky,  although it seems some people skip them for some reason and only look below.  Probably as the stickies are not updated as often.

Thanks to Rick for the 3 great videos  - all in post #1 now.

very cool....thx Rick......never knew about the joystick damping adjustments

My show "Chasing Classic Cars" pulled the plug this year after 13 seasons.....I'll miss the work.....more time to fly!

Side note....if I find myself really enjoying a campaign (not dead after 10 missions)....it means I have to slip into the other guys shoes.  Thx to the fabulous documentation that comes w/ WOFF....you can look up the "other guys" in the breifing room tab "enemy squads".  The closest bad chaps seem to show up first....so sign up a pilot (you still have to designate squad, place, and time) and head upstairs to meet yourself on the other side....it's endlessly fascinating.