Ok so in sf2 when i try to spawn ground vehicles with mission editor like an anti aircraft just any ground vehicle from mission editor it does not pop up inside the game once i load in not even on  the map it just like vanishes once i click accept from mission editor. Inside the mission editor i can spawn everything else without a problem planes/ships/ that stuff yk just cant spawn ground objects can someone pls help :) PLEAAASEEE CAUSE I WANT TO SPAWN COOL TANKS AND ANTI AIR 

2023-02-25 02-20-56_Trim.mp4

Someone fr please help its so annoying that I see so many ground mods that I wanna use but just cant because this weird bug its very frustrating to me. If any of you have discord I could vc and share screen to get help

38 minutes ago, pearlharbor74 said:

Someone fr please help its so annoying that I see so many ground mods that I wanna use but just cant because this weird bug its very frustrating to me. If any of you have discord I could vc and share screen to get help

I understand your pray but from your video is not understandable who with whom fights. If Ukraine against Russia you chose 2011 year. Ukraine have no Leopards that times yet. I see you have no loadout. So it means that you instaled weapon wrong.  You set only one battle tank. May be to the time you are get the destination its already destroyed.

It is posibility there is soimething wrong in your flights/nations.ini may be you need updated one. Download it. as i remember it is in medals pack.

Whats this terrain?

Check file TERRAINNAME_nations.ini whats written there, check if nations are right and present

Check vehicles and their Userlist.ini may be the country is not listed there or not present in this years you chose,

try to generate mission automaticaly and tap edit and remade generated mission as you want.

Looks like you instaled mods wrong way. Or outdated terrain. or something outdated.

Try using mission editor on vanilla game. it needs some practice.

Users here from one side are very very hardworking and selflessly make beautiful airplanes and give them to the community, but on the other hand they are very lazy. If the question is asked by a newbie and it is not interesting, no one wants to look into your problem. Use vanila game first and try to get used to the game and editor.

ah. and another remark. You placed your battletank "somewhere" you just dont found it. it stands somewhere lost, may be in river, stucked in mud and crew dirty and ungry got out of the tank and just smoke or eat rations. They are dirty and tired from trying to pull the tank out of the river. Forgotten and lost. The game first looks at the vehicles around your aircraft. Well, that is, in that black circle near the triangle on the editor map, where your plane spawns. There is a tank somewhere, if you fly and look for a long time, maybe you will find it.

• Haha 1

I watched your video again. I dont understand what do you want from that Tank. If you want place it as a stationar fireing unit (not in a moved or attacking platoon) you need to use MuesToolBox. And you use Mission Editor wrong way. You don't set airport, right destination, landing airport right angagement rolling in point for attack and rolling out point from attack. The Game doesn't like it. 

8 minutes ago, bazillius said:

I watched your video again. I dont understand what do you want from that Tank. If you want place it as a stationar fireing unit (not in a moved or attacking platoon) you need to use MuesToolBox. And you use Mission Editor wrong way. You don't set airport, right destination, landing airport right angagement rolling in point for attack and rolling out point from attack. The Game doesn't like it. 

I just want to spawn the tank so I can destroy it I'm not sure what u want me to do with mue toolbox also if u have discord could u please add errr#0001 so I could reply faster 

1 hour ago, bazillius said:

I understand your pray but from your video is not understandable who with whom fights. If Ukraine against Russia you chose 2011 year. Ukraine have no Leopards that times yet. I see you have no loadout. So it means that you instaled weapon wrong.  You set only one battle tank. May be to the time you are get the destination its already destroyed.

It is posibility there is soimething wrong in your flights/nations.ini may be you need updated one. Download it. as i remember it is in medals pack.

Whats this terrain?

Check file TERRAINNAME_nations.ini whats written there, check if nations are right and present

Check vehicles and their Userlist.ini may be the country is not listed there or not present in this years you chose,

try to generate mission automaticaly and tap edit and remade generated mission as you want.

Looks like you instaled mods wrong way. Or outdated terrain. or something outdated.

Try using mission editor on vanilla game. it needs some practice.

Users here from one side are very very hardworking and selflessly make beautiful airplanes and give them to the community, but on the other hand they are very lazy. If the question is asked by a newbie and it is not interesting, no one wants to look into your problem. Use vanila game first and try to get used to the game and editor.

terrain is ukraine and I even spawned gepard that said for ukraine terrain but still no pop up I have no loadout for the jet because I didn't select one ion think but I don't have a downloaded medals pack.also how do u change like who vs who example russia vs brazil cause for tanks it don't allow  change

Man! Have you ever heard about punctuation marks?

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, pearlharbor74 said:

Ok so in sf2 when i try to spawn ground vehicles with mission editor like an anti aircraft just any ground vehicle from mission editor it does not pop up inside the game once i load in not even on  the map it just like vanishes once i click accept from mission editor. Inside the mission editor i can spawn everything else without a problem planes/ships/ that stuff yk just cant spawn ground objects can someone pls help :) PLEAAASEEE CAUSE I WANT TO SPAWN COOL TANKS AND ANTI AIR 

2023-02-25 02-20-56_Trim.mp4

Common errors:

- syntax is not correct

- Pay attention to the YEAR when those 3D objects can appear. 

- The country they belong it's wrong

- the country name they belong changed after a specific year (Soviet Union -> Ukraine after 1990)

- the country you use the weapon for is not listed in NATION.INI file

- Check if the object has export parameter TRUE

Keep in mind that Mission Editor works with ...data you feed it. If you give it wrong data, the outcome can be spooky.

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, UllyB said:

Common errors:

- syntax is not correct

- Pay attention to the YEAR when those 3D objects can appear. 

- The country they belong it's wrong

- the country name they belong changed after a specific year (Soviet Union -> Ukraine after 1990)

- the country you use the weapon for is not listed in NATION.INI file

- Check if the object has export parameter TRUE

Keep in mind that Mission Editor works with ...data you feed it. If you give it wrong data, the outcome can be spooky.

wdym country blue/red or like how the service markings?