Sign in to follow this  
michaelk

MiG-19P/PT Cockpit Upgrade

MiG-19P/PT Cockpit Upgrade

MiG-19 P/P(late)/PT, Stary's cockpts small tweak.

1.ASP-5N/AR-18-8 Sight with working systems (looks like a real scope as far as possible).
2.Correct Cyrillic Markings/Words analogs (some have been replaced by similar ones).
Thanks this great cockpits autor (Stary).

• Thanks 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By michaelk
      MiG-19 P/P(late)/PT, Stary's cockpts small tweak.
      1.ASP-5N/AR-18-8 Sight with working systems (looks like a real scope as far as possible).
      2.Correct Cyrillic Markings/Words analogs (some have been replaced by similar ones).
      Thanks this great cockpits autor (Stary).

• By Eagle114th
      Hello everyone,

I have been looking through various MiG-19 series mods and I am still stuck with various MiG-19S data ini.  May I ask, which mod anyone recommend for MiG-19 flight model overhaul or have updated data.ini that updates the flight model? 

The flight model for MiG-15s and 17s are taken care of (Thank to KAW and Wing over Vietnam Expansion campaign mods).  I found the overhaul mods for SF2 MiG-21s and 23s.  It is MiG-19s that I am stuck for now.  To my surprise, the material for MiG-19 are rather very difficult to find, including the afterburner.  Fortunately, thank to DCS manual (MiG-19P) and MiG-19 series book, found some pictuures needed for afterburner effects.

As always, thank you for the advice and information.

Eagle114th

• By Spinners

View File [Fictional] MiG-19S 'Fuerza Aérea Argentina'
      MiG-19S 'Fuerza Aérea Argentina' for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
      This is a very simple mod of the stock MiG-19S to give a fictional export version for the Fuerza Aérea Argentina with markings for the following squadrons;
      Grupo 1 De Caza in silver (as initially delivered).
      Grupo 6 De Caza in 'tactical' camo.
      Grupo 10 De Caza in 'air superiority' camo.

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the MiG-19S_FAA folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the MiG-19S_FAA folder into your Decals folder.

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 2 - 09/04/2020
      Version 1 - 27/08/2011  
      Submitter Spinners Submitted 08/27/2011 Category What If Hangar  
    • By Spinners
      MiG-19S 'Fuerza Aérea Argentina' for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
      This is a very simple mod of the stock MiG-19S to give a fictional export version for the Fuerza Aérea Argentina with markings for the following squadrons;
      Grupo 1 De Caza in silver (as initially delivered).
      Grupo 6 De Caza in 'tactical' camo.
      Grupo 10 De Caza in 'air superiority' camo.

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the MiG-19S_FAA folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the MiG-19S_FAA folder into your Decals folder.

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 2 - 09/04/2020
      Version 1 - 27/08/2011  
    • By Pepelev
      Hey all, as a North Korea buff (studied the place in politics etc) I thought to dig deeper into the KPAF and googled some of its airbases‪, I found Kaechon airbase. With the 35th Fighter Regiment and its Mig-19s/J-6  and What I think to be underground  hangars, what's your opinions on the base and It's hidden hangars?? 

the bases flightline, showing mig-19s and mig-15UTI (the Mig-19s have been running recently note the worn grass) also note the camo net worn by the mig on the far right of the line.

The above flightline is top right of this image, with a maintenance yard in the bottom centre and the underground hangar entrances on the hillside.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..